Any ladies from the PMA PMA PMA group over in TTC? Lillismommy, Lopanda anyone?!!

You all seem so organised - my nursery is still full of rubbish that needs chucking out, selling on or putting elsewhere. Then I need to start buying baby things - I have a couple of babygrows that I couldn't resist and that's it! I have been getting more organised in other ways though - I just sorted out my OHs accounts so they're all up to date (he's an electrician) and I've been tidying all the drawers and cupboards to make a little more space for baby things.

Anybody else feeling like they're nearly back to their normal selves after a horrible first tri. So glad not to have MS any more!

Yes definitely - My MS didnt go until about 16 weeks so am feeling soooo much better now!

Congrats Hula!! How was the scan? Mines next Thursday and I can't wait to see baba, still staying team yellow though!

Are you gonna be out buying lots of pink things now?

Thanks!! The scan was lovely, got to see the heart, stomach, bladder, brain etc. The sonographer looked all over and when she looked at the inbetween there was nothing there and hubby mouthed at me its a girl and I was like I know! :D At the end the lady hadnt asked if we wanted to know so I asked (we werent bothered boy or girl!) and she said she checked earlier and from what she saw it was a girl. But then she said not to go out and buy all pink! This confused us but I guess thy cant be 100% and if she thought it was a boy I believe she would have said she wasnt sure if boy or girl and so couldnt say for definite! I am going on what she said that what she saw was a girl as this is what me and hubby saw also (including the '3 lines'). Also on that day without realising I was wearing a pink top (I really thought we were having a boy!) and when I found out I was pregnant I started crocheting a blanket and it was pink and white. I never started a blue one!! Lol. Could be just coincidence! :D

xx

Haha it must have been your subconscious telling u it's a girl! No i don't think they like to say for definite, particularly if it's a girl. I guess that's coz its easier to see something for sure with a boy. ↲Anyone else feel like this pregnancy is flying by? Every time i see my friends it seems like something new's happening or i look bigger it's so much fun. I'm really starting to enjoy this pregnancy, i think showing a little bit helps. And the kicks, gotta love the kicks! x

How are you ladies doing? I can't believe I am 30 weeks this week - crazy! Are you all organised now or still got things to get? xx

Hiya hun how are you? Im doing good, break up from work in jst under 3 wks. Cant wait! Ots fllwn hasnt it! I will be 30 wks on monday. I think we have all the essentials. Are you all ready now?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->