• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Lancashire Mummies?

LolaFrancesca

Mummy to Isabella Jade
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lola, I'm 19 and I have a 4 month old girl called Isabella Jade :)
If there's anyone from around Lancashire it would be good to chat to you and maybe meet up because I don't know any other mums around my area :)

Meeee! I am 24 with a 7 month old lil girl and am from Preston area :)

I am 29 with 2 monsters and i live in Morecambe.

V xxx

Not Lancashire but not far Im from South Cumbria (Barrow in Furness) :flower:

Ah lauraloo we were up there at the weekend at the animal park, was lovely, can't believe its free! X

Ah lauraloo we were up there at the weekend at the animal park, was lovely, can't believe its free! X

Just 2 minutes from me! :thumbup:

It is good, want to take the kids to see Santa and the Reindeers next week x

Ah it was fab and the reindeer are sooo cute, not do keen on the wandering free birds Haha, just wish it was a bit closer to us! Xx

Just 2 minutes from me! :thumbup:

It is good, want to take the kids to see Santa and the Reindeers next week x

Hi,
I'm 25 and from Blackburn, where abouts are you? I'm near witton. If you want to meet up with some other local mum's the children's centers are great, lots of stuff to do with baby's - we're regulars at Wensley Fold.

Hi,
I'm 25 and from Blackburn, where abouts are you? I'm near witton. If you want to meet up with some other local mum's the children's centers are great, lots of stuff to do with baby's - we're regulars at Wensley Fold.

I'm from Clayton near Blackburn :)

Hi ladies, I am pregnant with my first one due this month! I live in Leyland near Preston x

Hi I have a21 month old I live between Blackburn and burnley

:wave:

Hello.. I'm 21. Got a 11 weeks old son Isaac.
We're from Darwen ;).

hey im 20 from wigan also looking to maybe meet up with other mums my little girl is 14 months old and would love other babies to play with xx

I live in Chester but my mum, sister and g-parents live in Accrington so we're there a lot. I went to college in Blackburn too :hi:

hey im 20 from wigan also looking to maybe meet up with other mums my little girl is 14 months old and would love other babies to play with xx

im 21, live in wigan and have a 5 almost 6 month old! would love to meet other mums. Would you like to meet up sometime?? xx

Hi, I'm 31 and have a 20 month old son. I live in Nelson. x

Im 17 and live in Blackpool, expecting my first on 2nd August! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back