any late BFP ladies out there?

NewandNervous

DS 12/10/14
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im currently on CD35 with BFN for the last 6 days. :cry:

My usual cycle is 32-34 days so im now officially late. I don't know exactly when I O'vd as I don't temp but judging by ECWM and cramping it was somewhere between day 16-20.

I had major unmistakable cramping from CD 29-33 but that's now disappeared, no other symptoms of either AF or pregnancy. Only difference is I don't have my usual pre AF sore boobs they are fine.

I last tested when I got home from work last night on an IC but im scared to test again as I done want to see another BFN.

I suppose im just looking for anyone whos had similar and got their BFP.

Thanks in advance

It is not uncommon for women to not get a bfp until 1-2 weeks late with AF. I personally had a very unusual situation in which I didn't get a bfp until I was over 2 months late soyes, Late BFP definitely happen.

Thanks for the reply, 😃

AF still not arrived so no idea what's going on.

Hun, I am right there with you. My cylces are usually 31-33 days and I'm on CD 33 right now with no AF yet. I'm keeping FX it never comes!!

I had cramping, backaches, tons of bloating, nausea and extreme fatigue on CD 27-28. I totally thought that, maybe, CD27 was my implantation day because then my bbs started getting super sore (which never happens before AF and only ever happened when I was pregnant with DD).

But I took 3 tests since then, waiting a day between each one starting on CD 30 and nadda. All BFNs. I'm going insane! LOL

We can do this! If we don't get AF in another week, let's go get a blood test done. Deal? :) Baby dust to you!

I hope your right starkette and we have shy beans.

I'm now on cycle day 38 😱 so longest yet. I'm just hoping I ovulated really late and still caught the egg with the non baby making BD'ing over the Christmas break.
I've a feeling af is on her way though had mild cramping pretty much constantly today and very wet down there.

Fingers crossed its not though.

I hope I'm right, too! <3 Why do our bodies have to do this to us!? I mean, c'mon.

I'm on CD 34 now. I've had AF show this late before so I feel like this is my last day before she's officially (in my head) late. Today is going to be a nail bitter! I took a test last night - BFN. Again. But my boobs are still super sore, which I keep thinking is a really good sign, but why the BFNs?? With my DD I got a BFP at 10 DPOs so I'm spoiled. LOL

I've had mild cramping the last few days, too. Maybe since Saturday or so, little twinges on and off and a general "full" feeling. I just figured it was my uterus gearing up for an AF flood! :D But now I don't know what to think. Hm...for you, wouldn't being wet down there be odd right before AF? Or is it normal for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->