any lighter life girls?

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
anyone here doing this plan.
I am getting desperate, my weight will not shift and I am so fed up of it. I had a look into this after a nurse I worked with lost shed loads of weight.

Things is it isnt cheap, in fact its very very expensive. Well I read the site and say they give you 4 things to eat a day so I went on tescos website and priced up a weeks supply of shakes, soups and meal bars - heres the thing, it only came to £25 a week :shock: a tad cheaper I reckon.

anyone doing this plan? anyone able to help us poorer people put together a plan from the supermarket ;)

hiya chick,

I personally wouldn't advise making your own plan from supermarket products, as you won't get all the vitamins and minerals you need each day, which is why you're supposed to have a healthy meal with them.

However have you considered the cambridge diet? Same type of products but far more choice, same approach, but you don't have to go to a group type thing, you see a counsellor on a 1 to 1 basis, plus it works out at between £35 - 40 rather than the £66 it is for lighter life.

I'm not on it at the moment as i discoved i'm not emotional ready for that kind of thing right now, i thought i was, but i think i was pinning all my hopes of happiness on being thin, so that i could lock away the sadness following losing Seb in a box.

I wish you lots of luck whatever you choose :)

Was waaaaaaaaaaay too hard for me:blush: I managed 2 weeks and that was it :(
Put all the weight I lost back on again within 2 months...

A great thing if you can stick to it :D I wouldn't mix supermarket foods myself too.... Cambridge diet is a bit cheaper but I liked the taste of LL more.
Good luck to you hun :hug:

some ppl do fab on it and can totally get themselves in the right frame of mind.. me however... i tried the CD like orange sox and it just didnt work... ppl can lose masses amount of weight though!!

like orange-sox said dont make up your own from supermarkets it simply wont work... lighter life and cambridge diet shakes have all the vitamins you need to solely live of the shakes...

good luck in whatever you decide :hugs:

My friend did the lighter life diet adn she lost LOOOAADS!! but then put it all back on and more xxx

theres another one now run by certain chemists, celebrity slim its called, its cheaper and you have a proper evening meal with it

i was thinking of doing this after ive have baby

https://www.celebrityslim.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"