Any moms with large families ttc or ltttc?

readyformore

Reaction score
Hi. :flower:

I have 3 children and have been ttc #4 for a year and a half.

I'm wondering if anyone else would like to keep in touch. There doesn't seem to be very much support for those ltttc or even ttc that already have more than 2 kids.

Let me know if you want to chat.

I would love to chat i my self am trying to concive 4 its been about 7 months but i wont give up hope.....I have three wonderful girls just want to complete my family with hopfully a boy......I have reg periods im going to try the ove kits this month hope it works

:hi:

I just responded to your message.

Thanks for answering on the thread as well.

Your girls are darling. A little boy would certaintly have plenty of 'mommies' wouldn't he?

It looks like your kids will all be close in age?

I have exactly 2 years between #1 and #2. It was difficult at first, but now that they are older, I absolutely love it.

There is a 4 year gap between #2 and #3. It made for a nice pregnancy and easy newborn period, but it just seems too far now.
My boys have such a close bond (albeit they try to kill each other on a daily basis, lol) that I wanted my daughter to have that opportunity as well.

I have been ttc for such a long time now, that it would be at least 4 years again between her and the next youngest sibling. It does make me a little bit sad that I couldn't get her a close age sibling. But, there's really nothing I can do about it.

Good luck.

Let's keep in touch. :flower:

I have 5 so far and am trying for number 6 all being well, would love to make friends etc with others in a similar situation.

:hug:

I just sent you a message as well.

How nice to have 2 responses in one day.

I knew there had to be more large family moms out there.

Let's stay in touch.

Yes there supper close in age we tried to have my midle and youngest closer but didn't work that way....there still close just not as close as i wanted...my oldest will be 4 jan 18 my midle will be 3 feb 21 there 13 months apart and my youngest turned one on oct 21.....Yes we realy want a boy so bad but if god wants me to have a girl ill be happy with whatever as long as the babys healthy and safe...im glad i got a responce ive been looking for people to talk to....so excited to keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->