Any mummies in West Herts?

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Wondering if there's anyone around that would be interested in a meet? I'm near Watford :flower:

I'm not too far from Watford, i'm in Shenley - near Borehamwood :) xx

Yay so there's 2 of us so far :) I thought there'd be more! x

i'm in elstree which is just outside borehamwood and not far from watford either! :flower:

hellooooo there!! :wave:

I see you're almost due, how lovely!! can't wait to have our 2nd child! :) xx

I'm right near brent cross, have been to watford a couple of times from here, not too far!

Yes, not long to go now! Excited but also very nervous :) when are you planning on trying for no.2?

I don't think I've ever been to Brent Cross? I'm originally a northerner that moved down south to be with my OH though, so I'm useless with places and names :lol:

Yes, not long to go now! Excited but also very nervous :) when are you planning on trying for no.2?

I don't think I've ever been to Brent Cross? I'm originally a northerner that moved down south to be with my OH though, so I'm useless with places and names :lol:

Where up North are you from? I prefer the Harlequin though - am off there today for some retail therapy actually lol x

i'm originally from walsall in west midlands so i'm also a fairly newcomer to herts, been living here for 4 years now.we're going away in june next year for 2 weeks so we're gonna wait until around feb / march to ttc, we'd start trying now but I don't fancy going on holiday being 8 months pregnant, it's only cornwall but even still Hayden arrived 3 weeks early and I don't wanna take the chance it could happen again being miles away from a hospital!! :dohh: x

Where up North are you from? I prefer the Harlequin though - am off there today for some retail therapy actually lol x

Well, more Midlands than North :lol: I'm from Nottingham. Moved to Harrow in 2009 as that's where OH's from but we moved out to Herts in 2010 to buy, and get LO's away from particular areas riddled with crime/drugs etc. Love it where we are so was definitely the right decision :)

Oooh Harlequin, good choice :thumbup: we'll all have to arrange a meet up or something? Harlequin's a good choice as it has that soft play area inside (or I think it still does!?) x

i'm originally from walsall in west midlands so i'm also a fairly newcomer to herts, been living here for 4 years now.we're going away in june next year for 2 weeks so we're gonna wait until around feb / march to ttc, we'd start trying now but I don't fancy going on holiday being 8 months pregnant, it's only cornwall but even still Hayden arrived 3 weeks early and I don't wanna take the chance it could happen again being miles away from a hospital!! :dohh: x

Ahhh you're originally not too far from me then :wave:

No, I don't blame you! We were TTC no.2 for a little while, and had booked our summer holiday to Ibiza for June (just gone) and I didn't think I'd fall pregnant before then. We did obviously :dohh: I was only 16-18 weeks whilst over there though so wasn't too bad, but the all inclusive drinks went to waste :haha: x

Well, more Midlands than North :lol: I'm from Nottingham. Moved to Harrow in 2009 as that's where OH's from but we moved out to Herts in 2010 to buy, and get LO's away from particular areas riddled with crime/drugs etc. Love it where we are so was definitely the right decision :)

Oooh Harlequin, good choice :thumbup: we'll all have to arrange a meet up or something? Harlequin's a good choice as it has that soft play area inside (or I think it still does!?) x

Ahhh you're originally not too far from me then :wave:

No, I don't blame you! We were TTC no.2 for a little while, and had booked our summer holiday to Ibiza for June (just gone) and I didn't think I'd fall pregnant before then. We did obviously :dohh: I was only 16-18 weeks whilst over there though so wasn't too bad, but the all inclusive drinks went to waste :haha: x

aaawww how gutting not being able to take advantage of the free cocktails!! But your little girl is 110% worth it i'm sure!

oooh i've never noticed a soft play in the harlequin! where did it used to be? that sounds great if there is still one, i've been shopping there the last 2 weekends on the trot lol! Hubby hates it but I love it there! my bro in law lives in nottingham, what a small world hey! x

Yes definitely worth it :thumbup:

Ignore me :dohh: I was thinking of The Chimes in Uxbridge! It has Gymboree in the shopping centre... can I blame pregnancy brain for that one!? :haha:

It is such a small world! x

Yes definitely worth it :thumbup:

Ignore me :dohh: I was thinking of The Chimes in Uxbridge! It has Gymboree in the shopping centre... can I blame pregnancy brain for that one!? :haha:

It is such a small world! x

lol I forgive you!! Its a shame really coz westfield Merry Hill centre in the midlands has a really good play centre there! x

Is Watford central to us all? (I'm St Albans area) Maybe we could arrange a meet or something one day? x

Yay :) well the only soft play areas I know in Watford are Parent's Paradise (have never been though so not sure if it's any good?) and Gambado's, which is pretty amazing. I love playing in there :rofl: not so much at the moment though with this huge bump! x

I can do either st albans or watford, they're both about the same distance for me (I think!) xx

Just found this thread after trawling through all kinds of crap on here!

I'm just outside of St Albans! And I work in Colindale, what a very small world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->