any mums to be from bolton?

GossipGirly

1 DD (2) 1DS (1) and PG
Reaction score
I just moved here with hubby for his job and I dont know anyone, would love to meet some first time mummies in the area :) :thumbup:

theres a manchestr meet once a month apart from this month as its in liverpool! x

yeh i know i saw but most who go to that have kids and bring there kids dont they, i dont have any yet and would feel a bit stupid x

theres alot who are pregnant to! ive not been yet as im t6o shy but they all seem really nice it doesnt matter your baby is not here yet!

is there? i thought it was like a mums meet up one lol, i dont think i could make a liverpool one, i wont have a car and with hubby just starting work this month money is a bit tight so il keep an eye out for the next one, in the meantime tho, if anyone is from bolton gimme a shout :) x

im from nr wigan which is only bout 20mins away xx

Hope your enjoying Bolton! I moved from Horwich in Bolton and hope you find some new/expecting mummies! x

Not been to a meet myself but only just really considered it to be honest. :dohh:

Hey Lownthwaite where in Bury are you from?

Gossipgirly, Im in Wales now but I am from Bury and come home a lot to see the family :) How you settling into Bolton?

Ive just found this area of BnB and think I amy attend one of the Manchester meets, and there is one in N Wales too yay!! Lots of new and expecting mummies to meet :)

hello im getting there thanks, things will be easier once baby is here. Have been to a few bumps coffee mornings with the nct and joined there antenatal classes so have met a few people that way. when baby is here gonna attend all the playgroups ect and get myself about so to speak lol How are u finding wales? x

I work in Bolton and live about 15-20 mins drive away.

Where in Bolton are you hun? Hope you've settled in xxx

we live at the bottom of hunger hill in the estate opposite the garage just down from lostock train station.. were abouts are you from? my hubby works in sale x

Hey Lownthwaite where in Bury are you from?

Gossipgirly, Im in Wales now but I am from Bury and come home a lot to see the family :) How you settling into Bolton?

Ive just found this area of BnB and think I amy attend one of the Manchester meets, and there is one in N Wales too yay!! Lots of new and expecting mummies to meet :)

Hey!

Im in Elton :flower:

Hi all! :hi:

GossipGirly, i'm in Bolton! Congrats on Libby's arrival!

I'm also thinking of starting to go to the Manchester/Liverpool meets. If there's enough interest, maybe we could start a Bolton and Bury one every now and then?!

I'm also thinking of starting to go to the Manchester/Liverpool meets. If there's enough interest, maybe we could start a Bolton and Bury one every now and then?!

Sounds like a plan :thumbup:

Sorry I lost this thread for a while! Congratulations on Libbys arrival she looks gorgeous!! Hope you're well :)

Low, I lived in Tottington, my parents still do, I just got back from spending a week there :)

hey im a new mum in bolton didd any of you manage to start a mum group ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->