Any mums with 2/3/4 children already?? How are you coping with ms and functioning?

Hansie

Reaction score
Cos I'm not :cry: have already been in tears this morning! I have 3 girls and school runs, and after school activities and meals to cook and packed lunches to make and a house to clean and keep tidy an a toddler to look after and entertain and I'm exhausted and nauseous all day. Feeling like I want to give up and sleep for 100years. Just don't know how I will make it through the day. I'm just over 6 weeks pg. This is the worst I have felt in any of my pregnancies! Sorry to moan this was a very much wanted pregnancy and I am very grateful to be pregnant just feel like :sick: and I wish I would throw up more cos it makes me feel better lol

Hi hun I have 3 girls too,luckily Ive had no morning sickness this time round (I hope it stays that way lol) but i am so ridicuously tired all the time my house is so trashed i have no energy to do anything. All my girls are at school youngest is 4 even while they are at school i never get anything done :( cant wait for it to pass xx

I completely understand. I only have one at home, but I'm so nauseous and tired I feel like I'm competing for the worst mother award. Lots of Mickey on TV and games we can do while I lay on the couch. I try to remind myself it won't last forever and in the end he'll be better off with a sibling!! Good luck, stay strong!

Looks like I'm not the only one :hugs: I'm so trying to be strong! Felt so awful this morning I couldn't go to see my friends! Feeling a bit better this afternoon I'm finding if I eat I feel better but I have to force myself to eat cos I feel so awful....don't even know how I am upright I just cried yesterday when my husband got home!!

How much does your SO help out?

And do you plan your meals out ahead of time and then make them ahead of time and then freezing it? I found a great website for freezer crock pot meals I can share if you want to check it out!

I completely understand. I have two in school ( one which requires special cooked meals) and one at home. My husband is west African and completely unsupportive because women don't talk about it at all where he comes from (neither do they work full time or raise kids alone) I'm exhausted and so sick I want to do nothing... All my pregnancies were this way but much harder this time around. I just thank god I have some holiday time and "dare" my husband to complain.... It will pass but feeling like death now.

I'm grateful that I don't have to do much, we live pretty low-key and don't leave a whole lot. We homeschool, so no runs there... My m/s hasn't been too bad either. Just lots of tiredness, which I sometimes take a nap mid-afternoon if I HAVE too and the girls watch tv on the couch while I lay down on it.

I have two boys, one at school (so lunches, bus, etc) and a 4 year old. I'm quite lucky the 4 year old entertains himself. I have moved all his toys out to the lounge so I can lie on the couch, plus he has the ipad and computer to play on. At the moment he has tv on - so maybe not the best parenting award goes to me but he is happy and I can lie down and sleep. Hopefully not much longer for me and if it helps go to your dr and get some anti nausea drugs they may help to get you through each day. xxx

Yip i was the same at 6 weeks, it was so hard juggling school and everything else, ms was the worse and it was all day! It got easier about 8 weeks, no more ms just the odd feeling through out the day but the main thing is im still tired and mainly after school pick ups and untill late in the evening so thats still hard, im now nearly 12 weeks and waiting for the tiredness to go but my partner is a great support. ;)

me!!! we have 4 children the youngest is 3 so he goes to nursery so I have to do the school run in the morning then take my son to nursery for 12 (same school) then back again for 3pm. what I tend to do in the morning is force down 2 biscuits as soon as im up its hard but I find it helps me till breakfast. but im so tired!! like now I could go to sleep! luckily mine are quite good and will let me doze on the sofa if I need to. roll on 12 weeks eh!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->