any mums with blackberry messenger wanna chat? :)

Dollie.

Reaction score
Okay so i don't use the internet much and i don't have many people to talk to because i'm a 'young mum' soo anyone got blackberry messanger and want a chat :)

You might find nobody will chat down to having no posts before!! You might be a dirty old man... !?

You might find nobody will chat down to having no posts before!! You might be a dirty old man... !?

granted i could be an old man :) BUT im afraid not.. as i USE to have this :haha: my account got hacked so i requested to make a new one :) and that was approved by an admin so i doubt i could be a 'dirty old man' :)

I have BBM but not a mum atm unfortunately :(

I dont have BBM but if you download whatsapp on touch to your phone a lot of ladies on here use those :)

Fair dues!!! It is suspect when people post random things with no previous posts!!

im ttc anyone who wants to help me with that as im new then that be great on my bbm, bearing in mind i know about the birds and the bees lol

hi i was ttc my son for a year and a half
finally got prego in october 2010 becuase the doc gave me clomid and they worked 2nd time round :)
my wee son is now 5 months :) and ive a 3yr old daughter :)

if anyone wants advice or to chat im here
i also have bbm :D :flower::flower:

i have BBM would love to add you all i will send u my bbm pins! i love my blackberry :) xx

i have bbm to :) if you want my add just pm me xx

Hey guys, I need some help regauding ovulating and when to bd. thanks guys! :)

I'm new to this whole site, but I'm a teen mum and was looking to find some new people/friends to chat to. As I don't have many :( lol but I have bbm and what's app :D

I now have a blackberry :haha:

I'm not a mum tho.

But anyone who fancies or needs a chat PM me!

Xo

I have bbm feel free to pm me with ur pin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"