Any Netflix users?

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
I've signed up for the free month trial, watch 'Orange is the new black' and just finished 'Breaking bad season 1' .... Now I've just gone to start the next series but can't find it. It it because I'm only on the free trial?

That shouldn't make a difference being on the free trial! On the main page of Breaking Bad where it says season 1 there should be a little arrow that you can click to see all the seasons available. I watch Netflix through the Wii and it tells you what episode and season you are on from the main page as well x

Yeah click the more episodes bit?

I've just re signed up to Netflix because of another thread on here, it's really frustrating though the boys and I are staying with my mum for 2 weeks and she doesn't have unlimited internet, I used up 8GB of her monthly 10GB allowance in 3 days watching gossip girl and OITNB lol.....can't wait to get home to start watching again!!

I've watched all of One Tree Hill, Breaking Bad, CSI and now i'm on Buffy :D

Have you done 'Orange is the new black'??
So so good!! I'm finding it great for box sets but the film choices are garbage, literally everyone I've wanted to see hasn't been on there.

Have you done 'Orange is the new black'??
So so good!! I'm finding it great for box sets but the film choices are garbage, literally everyone I've wanted to see hasn't been on there.

Its next on the list! OH & I are going to watch Justified aswell!

I can't wait for season 2 of oitnb!! I loved the first season :)

Also waiting on season 3 of lilyhammer, first 2 were so good

Also waiting the next season of The Killing (u.s version) with the gorgeous Joel Kinnaman!! Loving him :-=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->