Any Norwich City fans on here....

Twister

Reaction score
YOU STOLE OUR MANAGER:brat: and half of our coaching staff!!!

I'm so gutted:cry: although I blame Villa for stealing your manager, if it wasn't for them we'd still have him.

Bah!

meeeee.................I work for them too :haha:

I blame Villa too.....we didn't want Lambert to go :cry:

He was great, plays great football, and is good with a shoestring budget, so annoyed he's gone. We gave him the chance to get back into football management and it kind of feels like a kick in the teeth tbh. Our club is in the brown stuff at the moment with money problems, a transfer embargo and an owner facing money laundering charges and Hughton was our ray of hope so to speak. But that's football, the only loyalty shown in the game is from the fans. Hopefully we get someone decent to replace him with. I DO NOT want mick mcarthy lol.

I hope villa and Norwich fail miserably next season!:haha:

:haha: hope you get someone good..You can only blame Aston Villa for this...if they hadn't have stolen our manager then we wouldn't have been looking...

Lambert should remember,without us,Aston Villa wouldn't have looked twice...xx

I agree this is 100% Villa's fault, they should have hung on to mcleish, he's a cracking manager:rofl:

:xmas13:

They certainly didn't want Lambert...yellow and green suited him :haha:

Aston Villa won't let him tuck his tracksuit bottoms into his socks :xmas13:

I think Lambert will be excellent for Villa - as a Celtic fan I love him! He done amazing for Norwich City and Villa are lucky to have him :) He was a great player for us and think he'll turn out to be the next Martin O'Neil or Alex Ferguson. As for Alex McLeish - he could always go back to Rangers :haha:

We want him back :brat:

:xmas13:

I can't even pronounce this new fella's name...is it HUGH-TON,HOW-TON what the hell??help....lol.xx

It's pronounced 'Hugh-ton'. It always got on my tits when people spelt it Houghton:grr::haha:

Ugh just can't beleive he's gone, he actually forced the move as well by asking us to give Norwich permission to talk to him, that's what stings the most tbh. He was always really popular with our fans, we gave him our full support, he could have become a blues legend. Guess he was just using us to get his name out there again. Can't help but think he'd still be with us if we'd gotten promoted.

He should do well with Norwich tbh, he plays nice football and installs great team spirit. Best not come after any of our players though, we've only got 15 on the books as it is, we need them more than you!

I think there are a couple, Ian holloway has said he be interested but don't know if they'd pay compo judging by our financial state, I'd love to get him though! There's also a couple of ex players and mainly free agent managers: Ince, Lee Clark, Nick Barmby etc... I dunno who we will end up with tbh. Everyone I know wants holloway from Blackpool though.

I know yeah! He'd really bring a feel good factor in with him if we got him! He just speaks his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->