Any of you lucky ladies have implantation bleeding like period??

I would wait until the day before or the day of your expected period. Any sooner I find can be too disappointing. It sounds promising. My red spotting turned out to be IB and I had FIERCE cramps too. Worse than I usually get with my period if you can believe. I am now 7 1/2 weeks pregnant! :thumbup:

I did but I got implantation bleeding after my :bfp: which lead me to think my period had started but another test confirmed my bfp but it did look exactly like a period

Today is CD25. Not due for af until Thursady (5 days away) This morning I got kind of a sharp pain in my left ovary area. It happened a couple of times for a few seconds. A few hours later I had brown CM when I wiped. I've been having dull cramps and low back ache since. IB?

Hi everyone. So pleased to read there other people out there who are as confused as I am!
I started getting cramps Wednesday and Thursday last week, my poor fiance had to put up with my "if you say one more word, I'll rip your head off" mood, even though he was only asking if I was alright.
Friday I thought the game was up as when I went to the loo there was brown discharge as I wiped. Later that day it developed into what I would call period blood, but again, only when I wiped. That disappeared on Saturday and turned into minimal. It's so weird! The thing is, I came off cerazette last month so not sure when my period would have been due. When I've come off it in the past, my next period has been very heavy, which is why I find this one so strange. . .
How long do you ladies think I should wait before I test?

me!! i had 3 days of bleeding then got a surprise BFP on what i thought was CD17 ...... i did not believe it until i spent nearly £100 on pregnancy tests over the first few weeks! we are now 30 weeks pregnant with a little girl :)

I had a miscarriage on 20th April at 2 months. It was a full natural miscarriage and a surprise pregnancy, cause i didn't even know I was pregnant, I had 2 months of red and brown discharge. I was due to start my period on Monday but for 3 days i just got thick brown discharge until early hours Thursday i shot up in bed ran to the toilet to be greeted by a mad gush of red heavy bleeding. This lasted for the whole of Thursday with the odd clot, brown tinge and horrendous cramps but by Friday it started to tail off back to brown discharge and no cramps & today nothing, a week prior to this bleed i was experiencing off and on pink discharge and the odd 5 minute sharp abdominal pain every other day. Today I've had 2 sharp pains in my left abdominal side that literally took the breath right out of me and at the moment I've been having a dull ache in my right side For the last 4hrs when I'm sat down, my periods are normally 4 days of heavy bleed and I've read that after a miscarriage to expect your first period to be heavy with clots. But this one was weird! Its like no period I've ever experienced in my life, could this have been implantation bleeding or was it an actually period. Im totally confused. Cause after my first pregnancy i actually took a pregnancy test but it came back negative hence why i also didn't think I was pregnant.*

i been spotting today, at first i was sad thought witch came 3days early as shes not due til wednesday, but then i went googlin and found ib actually happens around the time of expected af. having backache today so just waiting my :BFP: now, probabally wednesday? the great thing is for me its my birthday friday so a friday :BFP: would be totally awesome. for me it started with quite a bit of blood but looked diff than af blood, more pink.

I did not have implantation bleeding. The only bleeding I have had was at 7w1d. It was a tiny spot when i wiped an only happened once. Sorry I am of no help to you but did not want to read and run!

Ok I am going through this right now too! Normally my cycles are long, 42 days ish. On cd23 and 24 I had pink spotting in cm. Then cd25 I had light bright red bleeding. Then next day it stopped. What the heck?

omg...got a very faint pink second line on a frer today! Hope its the start of a bfp!

Hi everyone!

I registered an account just so I could post in this forum, since you ladies have helped me! Perhaps I can help someone else.

Background: 26yrs, 115lbs, average cycle 29 days, but not like clockwork

My DH and I are not actively trying to conceive (usually using pull-out method but that is all), recently had unprotected sex, no pull-out, day before ovulation.

10 dpo noticed light brown spotting- not much (odd, I have never spotted in my life before- it's just, hello AF! Was very puzzled. Not expecting AF for 6 more days)

11 dpo more brown spotting.

12 dpo more brown spotting, red towards end of day- but still, not much blood. Usually by day 3 of AF I would be well into the thick flow of things.

Before spotting, I had lower backache- odd, because I stretch a lot.
Mild cramping, lots of gas, was constipated but now pooing all the time
weird tummy tingles (best way I can describe it)
No heavy breasts (but I am only an A cup so...)
SOOO. TIRED.
SOOO. HUNGRY.

OK!! internet search says perhaps pregnancy! I never had a period like this before, so I am keeping tabs. I plan to test tomorrow (can't wait, and if still no regular AF, I shall test again this weekend) I am happy if I am pregnant, and happy if not, so it's a win-win for me either way. But I shall update so hopefully can help other ladies who may have experienced something similar!

In the meantime...anyone have any input for me? Thank you, most wonderful pregnancy-blogging women!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->