Any of you lucky ladies have implantation bleeding like period??

Hope35

Reaction score
Congratulations!!
Just wondered if anyone had implantation bleeding that they thought was a period & then got their BFP? I thought AF had arrived last night, red blood & cramping, but 3 days early at 11dpo. Today no blood at all just creamy discharge. Have done HPT this morning which was BFN! Very strange, am very confused!!!:wacko:

Yes I had Implantation bleeding 3 days before period was due :) and then got my BFP the day my period was due , I am lucky in some respect though as I havent come across any symptoms yet aprart from heartburn xxx

Hello :hugs: When I got pregnant with my little boy I had no signs at all, no cramping, or implantation bleed, he was concieved after a early MC the month before and the strange thing was I had a BFN when I tested in the morning and after being down all day somthing compelled me to test again in the afternoon and I had a very strong BFP :shrug: lol. This pregnancy is totally differant apart from the pregnancy being a complete shock like you wouldnt believe as my son is only 5 months old and we certinly wern't planning quite so soon (we are over the moon tho :happydance: ) I had two days of really bad cramps and a small spot of blood on the second day of cramps then nothing more until I got my BFP xxx

Hi hun. I had implantation bleeding. I thought it was my period making a show but then it dissapeared and had a "wet" (sorry if tmi) feeling constantly. Did a pregnancy test day after was negative but my period still didn't show so i did another one 6 days later and it was positive x

Hey chick,I did too... Brown blood at 12dpo that I though was AF, but was gone by morning, I then got a :bfp: 15dpo

Yes. I thought my period was about to start last tuesday because i was spotting a little. Well the spotting has stopped and I've waited and now its almost Monday, NO PERIOD. But I've took 3 pregnancy tests and all three were positive, so I'm pretty sure this is for real. Gonna go to clinic tomorrow!

Hey. I had bleeding on the day my AF was due, didn't even think I could be pregnant until it stopped a few hours later and never started again. Got BFP as soon as i tested 3 days later :)X

hi hope,
i have not gotten a bfp yet, but i am going through the exact same thing right now and was wondering if you would like a buddy. have you tested again?

i am 16dpo. at 12 dpo i starting spotting and it lasted about 30 hours then it stopped and i have no further signs of af. i took a hpt yesterday (15 dpo) and got a bfn :(

YES!! I thought I had my AF for 10 days.....but it started early. Then, this morning I got a :bfp:

I was convinced it was my period! It started on the 22nd--only 5 days after my OPK.

My boobs have been very sore...feeling a little nauseous, but that's all.

I have a problem/question... My last period was Feb 7th 2013. My TSH was high and I think that is why it stopped that or the cyst on my ovary. I took my first pill on May 24th for my TSH. on May 26th I seen really lite pink on the when I would wipe for two days (not every time) and on the 29th ONE time when I wiped there was when I thought was my period starting red blood (not a lot but some) but just that one time and I have not seen any more. So was that Implantation Bleeding or Period or neither one?

Haven't experienced it myself but just wanted to stay anything is possible. Good luck! X

Okay ladies I'm in need of help! To sum it up we had sex 7/17 and on the 1st I had spotting, 2nd I had a light redish dark brownish (figured it was af so used a junior tampon and panty liner all day, 3rd spotting, and the fourth spotting. Not normal for me at all!!! I've gained weight, eating everything in sight, feeling sick, boobs hurt and itch...u name it I got it! I've had four pregnancies with three daughters trying for a boy.implantation or weird period?

Hi ladies, so I had one day of so called AF which was extremely light and have had nothing yesterday or today. I'm actually thinking of testing tomoz. Still having symptoms and actually today my glands are up a treat. Am I just holding on to a dream and is it possible to have a medium flow for a day and still even be pregnant. I know it sounds ridiculous but my period is normally the same way every month and I haven't even had AF symptoms. Ahhh driving myself mad!

I had implantation bleeding 3 days before a positive pregnancy test! It was bright red in a ewcm and I only noticed it once while wiping after using the bathroom. I thought AF was gonna come early. I waited 3 days and nothing was starting so ai took a test ad BFP!! Good luck!!

I had bleeding that was like a period 10 days before my missed period, but it only lasted a couple hours. I had some spotting the day before, bleeding for a couple hours, and then a little bit of brown discharge and that's it. But I didn't get a positive on my test til I was 2 weeks late, 24 days after the bleeding so I'm still not sure if it really was a period or not; my OB wouldn't do a date scan since I was so sure of my last period of May 17th.

I had implantation bleeding 3 days before a positive pregnancy test! It was bright red in a ewcm and I only noticed it once while wiping after using the bathroom. I thought AF was gonna come early. I waited 3 days and nothing was starting so ai took a test ad BFP!! Good luck!!

That is me right now. I'm grasping at straws hoping it's implantation. I'm only CD25 (normally a 28 day cycle)...... The red makes me think I'm out but after reading what you wrote. Mine was also in EWCM. :shrug:

I've just had 3 days of implantation bleeding which I thought was the start of af. But then nothing today so decided to test and got :bfp:

Hi, I am new to this website and I was wondering about implantation bleeding too. 2 days before my period is due I had brown spotting. I had some on my underwear and when i wiped there was some brown on the tissue and along with it was some creamy discharge. I had the brown spotting for a day and after that I had period looking blood. I'm hoping to be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test this morning but got a negative. I feel like I am probably testing too early so I am waiting to get tested again soon.

Hi everyone I am trying to get pregnant, my period isn't due for another week, i am extremely regular but 2 days ago I got mild cramps and then yesterday cramps with spotting, this morning it was a little heavier nothing like a period but more then spotting. Dark with lots of brown. still have cramps but they are going away. On Sunday I woke up and I just wanted to cry all morning for NO reason at all, in the afternoon I wanted to kill someone, lol. Now I am not sure but I think that it is the implantation but I have never gone through this so please help with your opinions? if the implantation started 2 days ago, when do you think I should take a pregnancy test? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->