Any one Due in August? Looking for buddies!

hlwarren01

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I'm due towards the end of august. I would love to find some buddies due in the same month. I have set up a secret Facebook page to chat on and swap advice, symptoms and for that extra bit of support.

If you would like to be added send me a friend request on Facebook and a little message and hopefully we can build up a great support group together!

https://www.facebook.com/hannah.warren.94

Look forward to catching up with you soon!

Hiya :wave: congratulations!! I am due on the 2nd August! :) We have a group on here too i'll post the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2452453-august-2018-babies.html

There are quite a few of us so hopefully we can all get on the Facebook group too! :D

Hiya, going from dates I think I’m due 18/08/18 xx

Congrats on baby is this ur first? X

Hiya ladies! So this is baby number three for me :) I’m due August 8th! Feels a lifetime away xxx

Me August 31st !! Just found out two days ago but hesitant as I've had two miscarriages in the past. Congratulations ladies. Currently I'm feeling like poop and my stomach sounds so so angry. I need bed but I am using progesterone cream so that may explain it.

Congrats on your bfps!!! Come join us in the Aug thread! The more the merrier.

Facebook group is a good idea, I've just added you (I'm fleur) on fb so I can join it please :)

Hey all I found out today iv done 3 tests and all a little darker throughout the day oddly, number 5 here haha due is 31"st August, no nausea YET lol but super early x

I think I’m due 18/08/18 - hope they don’t change my date there’s something oddly satisfying with all those 8s lol

Morning sickness has begun for me, no puking yet just super queasy especially when I have an empty tummy, feel like it’s strangely early to be feeling nauseous though?

This is baby no.4 for me and OH has left so just me and my girls, but I always muddle through x

Here’s my tests from the other day, just because I couldn’t resist taking one more :haha: (probably the strongest :bfp: I’ve ever had)

Attachments

• 651B5F7E-8FC0-4F82-B32D-6C60AC48FF1A.jpg
    651B5F7E-8FC0-4F82-B32D-6C60AC48FF1A.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Hey! I’m
Due in
August. Have my first scan today!

Can I have the link to there Facebook group please x

Hey all I'd like to join the Facebook page too please, did two more tests and both positive and slightly darker then yesterday's. No signs AT ALL except being really grouchy! How is everyone else feeling? Xx

If I can confirm that I'm not having a chemical pregnancy, I'll be due in August! I'll check in after Friday and let you know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->