any one due in November??

sapphire21

Reaction score
Hi im sarah 21yrs old this is my 4th pregnancy last 3 sadily were losses..i am now pregnant with twins and so far everything has been going really well i would love to be able to chat with other women who are due in november or who are also pregnant with twins. I am due november 25th but my dates keep changing to earlier especially since its twins

Hi im sarah 21yrs old this is my 4th pregnancy last 3 sadily were losses..i am now pregnant with twins and so far everything has been going really well i would love to be able to chat with other women who are due in november or who are also pregnant with twins. I am due november 25th but my dates keep changing to earlier especially since its twins

Hi Sarah, I'm Melissa. I'm due with my first on Nov 26th. How has it been going?:flower:

How exciting congrats. So far good except the extremely bad morning sickness its horrible and still hasnt gone away yet i assume with twins it will probably last longer and since i had spotting in the first trimester i have been on bed rest for a while now. How has your pregnancy been so far?

Hi, I am also due twins and my due date from scan is 21st Nov but I think it will be more like 31st Oct as I have been told twins are early i.e. 37-38 weeks. I dont really know how they work it all out as all my paperwork says 21st Nov but that is assuming 40 weeks.
This is also my first although I had a MC in December '11. I am sorry for your 3 losses - that must have been really difficult.
What sort of twins do you have? Mine are in different sacs i.e. DCDA and I am hoping they are fraternal and I can have one of each!
I have had so much trouble early in this pregnancy as I had *loads* of full-on bleeding but luckily that and the sickness stopped at 10 weeks and Im feeling loads better now.

Im due 25th of Nov with my 2nd.

How exciting congrats. So far good except the extremely bad morning sickness its horrible and still hasnt gone away yet i assume with twins it will probably last longer and since i had spotting in the first trimester i have been on bed rest for a while now. How has your pregnancy been so far?

I hope that your morning sickness eases up soon!!

Things have been going well for me. The worst for me was the fatigue and the insomnia during the first tri but almost like clockwork now that I am in the second both seem to have gone away.

Hello! Im due on the 20th Nov with my second baby, found out we're having a girl! Ive already got a little boy so am v v happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->