August/ September due dates 2024

Pinkfizz2015

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 34 and just found out I'm expecting baby #4 this pregnancy was not planned but we are so grateful and over the mood to be blessed with such a little miracle. Come join and chat vent. I'm due on 27th of August 2024.

EDD'S

Pinkfizz August 25th 2024

Last edited:
Today's test is darker than yesterday's and I'm now officially late for af.

20231220_094120.jpg

<3 Hey there I'm 40 and pregnant with number 6. It still seems so unreal that I am going through this all over again. Tomorrow is my first appointment and I'm feeling a bit nervous. Maybe then is when it will all sink in that this is really happening. Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to us!!! <3

I took this test yesterday as I was feeling period cramps and I thought I was going to get AF

Resized_20231219_195634.jpg

Hi so glad you found it. That test looks amazing. How are you feeling. I have cramps that come and go but I no its normal I just sit and take 5 mins to alow myself to recharge lol. X

Yes cramping here and there too. The other day I felt like my period was coming and had lots of cm that's why that day I took a test. Some days I have sore boobs but other than that I feel normal which I question myself am I really pregnant or was it a dream lol.

Thank you and I hope so too.

I'm the exact same I feel nothing other than this dreaded bloat lol how far along are you x

I'm the exact same I feel nothing other than this dreaded bloat lol how far along are you x
Oh how could I forget the bloat yes that too. I should be 7 weeks based on my LMP but I feel I might be less maybe like 6 weeks or so. How about you?

Aww it's so much heavy bloat tonight. I think I'm somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks I have an early scan on the 5th of Jan x

Turns out I am only 5 weeks 4 days I have to come back in 2 weeks. I knew I would be less weeks. I feeling so overwhelmed I was seen by a newbie doctor. She had two trainees all in the room while doing my ultrasound. That was very akward and wish the doctor would of let me know first if that was okay. Overall it was an overwhelming first appointment. She mention something that I would need to take prophylaxis aspirin to prevent preclamsia due to my age. Then she didn't want me to do the regular blood work yet since she said it was to early for viability. So I left there feeling so down.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm 34 and just found out I'm expecting baby #4 this pregnancy was not planned but we are so grateful and over the mood to be blessed with such a little miracle. Come join and chat vent. I'm due on 27th of August 2024.
Yay!! Same goes to me.. we are not trying not preventing but LMP was 15th Nov.. I'm due 21st August 2024. ❤️

Awe
Turns out I am only 5 weeks 4 days I have to come back in 2 weeks. I knew I would be less weeks. I feeling so overwhelmed I was seen by a newbie doctor. She had two trainees all in the room while doing my ultrasound. That was very akward and wish the doctor would of let me know first if that was okay. Overall it was an overwhelming first appointment. She mention something that I would need to take prophylaxis aspirin to prevent preclamsia due to my age. Then she didn't want me to do the regular blood work yet since she said it was to early for viability. So I left there feeling so down.

View attachment 1117777
Aww don't let that get to you stay strong as best you can chick. Do you have another scan booked at all. X

OK ladies how do feel about due dates being put up on the original post then we can put the date of birth next our due dates x

View attachment 1117777
Meant to say as well that I was and will be put on aspirin as well as I have history of preclampsia and issues with high blood pressure when pregnant. Did the Dr explain to you why they where presiding them to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->