Any one Due May 3rd?

ShannonAreki

SAHM to Jack & Pregnant
Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anyone out there due the same time as me? :shy:

Yay... Im so excited! How are you feeling? x

im due may 9th 2012 . got no symtoms yet :/ im worried about it. have u got any strong symtoms . i have lil niggily's in right ovary and lil back ache but no sickness or sore breasts yet ... :/ im only 4 weeks 4 days.... xxx

With my first pregnancy literally the day after he was conceived I had every symptom going! But with this one the only thing I have notices is Im hungry all the time to the point that if i don't eat I get dizzy and I also have had some slight cramping (which I also had with the first throughout the whole first trimester!!). But no sickness and my boobs are fine. Im sure everything is fine, Im also paranoid too that theres something wrong all the time but I think thats how most people feel! I felt it right up until the day my son was born last time so i guess its completely normal! x x

Hello ladies. I'm due May 9. Hopefully my bean sticks. H&H 9 months to all.

Due may 5th by coneception or may 8th by lmp. Excited as hell. Hoping for a sticky bean and praying that feeling so ill with this one is a good sign! :) x

Yay... Im so excited! How are you feeling? x

im due may 9th 2012 . got no symtoms yet :/ im worried about it. have u got any strong symtoms . i have lil niggily's in right ovary and lil back ache but no sickness or sore breasts yet ... :/ im only 4 weeks 4 days.... xxx

im due may 9th too :D
how does ur digi say 2-3 lol mine says 1-2 i dunno if im 3 or 4 weeks now :/ unless ur having twins haha xx

I am due around 4th May. Won't know for sure until we do the dating ultrasound on the 20th Sep. I am normally very good with dates but I got this surprise when I was ntnp and my period just returned after I finished breastfeeding DD 2 months ago!!! I don't have any symptoms other then tiredness and wanting plain food... To be honest, if I didn't do a test and if I didn't know my period is very late, I won't know I am pregnant! I knew I was pregnant with DD whom is now 14 months old before I missed my period! Hoping everything is okay... My hcg level is 624 yesterday which does put me in about 5 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->