Any one else 3DPO??

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all,

Im going mad in this 2WW and im only 3DPO..lol :haha:

AF is due 8th may is there any one else testing 7th 8th may or around??
I just need to talking to people who are in the same waiting game as me as i just fill like im on :cloud9: at the min.

We've been trying for are 2nd for 20months maybe more (lost count now)
but finally in feb my test had shown positive but it ending up in a chemical pregnancy :cry:....so there is hope that i can fall pregnant but when....just hope it is this month..:hugs:
Fingers crossed this is it....Good luck all xx :happydance:

Good luck Jane... I'm 4DPO today but it's been an odd cycle with 4 days straight of +OPK so I don't know if even ovulated.. My temps are good though so there is still hope ... it is a long wait :)

Good luck Jane... I'm 4DPO today but it's been an odd cycle with 4 days straight of +OPK so I don't know if even ovulated.. My temps are good though so there is still hope ... it is a long wait :)

Thanks hun :hugs:
4days wow thats werid good luck you must be extra fertile..lol
this could b it for you :happydance: x

Well I cheated a bit on my temps so I just fixed them and I'm back to 3DPO lol

We shall see I've pretty much written this month off because of all the smiley faces lol... good luck to you too :)

I plan to test on the 7th too...if af isn't early. Not really feeling it this month, but maybe not feeling anything for once is a good thing! Hoping for lots of BFP's for everyone!

Im planning to test on the 7th too.... and yes this 2WW malarky is killing me too!!!

I'm due for af May 7 or 8th, but will be testing for sure before then, symptoms or not. I am 4dpo. No symptoms. ANyone else have symptoms?

Well I cheated a bit on my temps so I just fixed them and I'm back to 3DPO lol

We shall see I've pretty much written this month off because of all the smiley faces lol... good luck to you too :)

Lol i bet the 7th will drag...oh no :wacko: Baby dust 2u xxx

I'm due for af May 7 or 8th, but will be testing for sure before then, symptoms or not. I am 4dpo. No symptoms. ANyone else have symptoms?

Hi hun,
As i said im only 3DPO and today from about 1pm ive had a splitting head and i have no idea why its started other then ive looked at my chart and it says one of the top 10 symptoms for 3days past ovulations is headache's so at the min im thinking im on the right tack..:happydance: fingers crossed. x
How have you been today ? x :thumbup:

Hi hun,
As i said im only 3DPO and today from about 1pm ive had a splitting head and i have no idea why its started other then ive looked at my chart and it says one of the top 10 symptoms for 3days past ovulations is headache's so at the min im thinking im on the right tack..:happydance: fingers crossed. x
How have you been today ? x :thumbup:

nope not one symptom, but it's still early, so chin up for all of us!

Yep you said it girl..lol...Keep me updated x :)

I'm 3 DPO (maybe 2DPO) as well. No symptoms, except for the full/pressure-like feeling I've had in my uterus since I started to O on Saturday. It's gone down a bit but it still feels full/bloated somewhat. I had a similar feeling a couple of months ago though so who knows.

Thats right who knows.....but hey you never know...lol Good luck hun x

IMO I think the symptoms, if preggo, would start with me around 7dpo, as that is when it started when I was preggo with #1. Usually I test around 10dpo, and figure if I don't have symptoms, and it's a BFN, then I'm out, just from my experience with both pregnancies, I tested bfp at 10dpo.

IMO I think the symptoms, if preggo, would start with me around 7dpo, as that is when it started when I was preggo with #1. Usually I test around 10dpo, and figure if I don't have symptoms, and it's a BFN, then I'm out, just from my experience with both pregnancies, I tested bfp at 10dpo.

Oh right, with my first i didn't know i was pregant and i think i tested around 2-3wks after i missed AF and i was 7wks preg :happydance:
Just hope i can get preg soon coz im so feed up with seeing AF every month :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->