Any one else due 29th oct????

dora78

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone else is due the 29th oct or around the same time,

this is my 4 baby and is going to be a little girl, i have a 10 month little boy and a 7 year old daughter and my eldest is going to be 12 in july so im going to have my hands full x x

My baby is due the 26th so not far off. This is my first though.

I'm due the 28th of October. This is my first.

Hi! I'm due 31st October. This is my first baby x

Im due on the 29th. We went for a gender scan 2 weeks ago we are having a girl :) x

Can't wait to find out what we are having. Been tentatively looking at cute tank tops and tiny geeky sandals, then turning round and cooing over little pink dresses and frilly knickers. Team yellow is so frustrating :)

Im due on the 26th with my 2nd. Have my 20 week scan next week, hoping for a girl so I have one of each but my little boy is so much fun another boy wont be a problem!

xx

I am due Oct 28th, with my 2nd. I have a gender scan on the 11th. I can not wait, hoping to get a confirmation that it is a girl. I already have a DS, so it would be nice to have one of each but I would not mind another boy my DS is so much fun!

Due the 28th. I am staying team yellow though. I want the surprise in the delivery room. This is baby #3 for us. We have a ds and a dd so we're happy with whatever we get!!

Hi, I posted in ur other thread last night about finding out ur due date, can't believe how similar our situations are! I'm due Oct 25th with my 4th and ive got an 11mth old daughter and 11 and 14 yr old sons :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->