any one else had a mc after implant?

birdy

pregnant after loss
Reaction score
i had a mc a few days ago after coming off the implant after 3 and a half years, i got pregnant but mc at 6 weeks anyone had same problem? i also caught before my first af xxxx

I have not heard of this, nor have I had the implant but I Wanted to say sorry for your loss and I hope for you to get back on track and BFP soon! I think that since your pregnancy went all the way to 6 weeks the reason for the MC was not likely tied to your implant removal. From what I have read about MC that occur past 6 weeks are most likley related to chromosomal problems with the egg/sperm union. This isn't anything you can control and is sort of just unlucky. That is my understanding at least! I had a mmc at at 7 weeks and found out at 10 weeks.

hi, i had a miscarriage at 13 weeks afetr having the implant out, i had it put back in again 8 months after TTC after MC and im now having the implant out again next week some and hubby can try again...

im sorry for ur loss x
Lianne xx

just thought id let u know tht i was really worried tht the implant sumhow had made me MC after havin it taken out, i got pregnant quite quickly, and she assured me tht the implant cud no way cause a MC, XX

oh right thanks for letting me know that i've been worried that it was the implant because i caught before my first af, the doctor did say it was safe but many women i've spoken to have said they believe that it was the implant.
Thank you for that i can relax a bit now xxx

No probs, glad u feel u can relax now :)
im a bit worried too, i dont wanna get pregnant too soon either,
the dr also said to me not to have sex upto a week b4 havin the implant out if i didnt wanna get pregnant too soon, because sperm hangs around...lol

Lianne x

lol my doctor didn't tell me that!!!
so how far gone are u huni xxx

im not pregnant yet!! im having my implant out next week,
this is the 2nd time ive had the implant, i had a MMC in 2007 and now we want to try again :)
:happydance:

i feel preg straight away after having implant in and m.c too. :(

sorry about ur loss hun!!!
oh sorry hun i thought ur status said mum2 be x

thanks hun, no i have 2 children already..mummy to 2 lol

how far gone are u hun?
Lianne x

i'm not pregnant neither lol i forgot to change it back,
oh mummy to 2 i see lol xxx

omg im really sorry, i see u have changed it now :) only 6 days til i TTC x

it's ok no worries!!!
we're still in limbo on weather we should try again straight away or wait xxxx

we are like tht a bit, i dunno how many AF to have b4 we TTC, we may be able to be bump buddies lol :)

bump buddies sounds great huni xxx

hey hope ur ok, i see ur status says ur feeling sad...hope u feel better soon xx

thank u huni, BFP should do the trick lol!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"