Any one else having issues with FRER?

Locksley27

Reaction score
I have take so many pregnancy test over the last two days of different brands.
Pregmate and Modern Fertility come up positve with very visable lines.
First Response shows a maybe line that darkens to an actual line past the time frame.
Whats the deal with that?

First Response shows a maybe line that darkens to an actual line past the time frame.

20230801_145832.jpg 20230801_145823.jpg

Not sure, that is weird. I will say though First Response have been going downhill for a long time now. Maybe you had a bad batch of FRER?

Frer have been terrible lately! Have had some convincing evaps. I’ve been sticking to the cheap ones.

I did, I used a clearance this morning. Really wondering what is wrong with FRER. I bought boxes from 2 different stores and all are negitive or super light.
I know this sounds crazy but I would confirm with a third brand. Then once that one comes up positive, I would ignore the first response.

20230802_063202.jpg

Your pregnant hon I wouldn't worry about the frer. They don't work well for me either.

It's really sad honestly because First Response used to have such a good reputation, now the probably trying to cut costs and corners when producing the tests. It's all kinds of crazy over here in the United States right now I can't even go into detail it's just too much. I just wouldn't trust First Response or even support them by buying their tests anymore.

Frer is garbage now, so unreliable. Whether it be lack of lines or false hope! I would find myself taking them just for the false hope because I liked clinging onto the “maybe it’ll progress” this time. Regardless lol if all other brands are pos, then you’re most definitely prego! Congratulations :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->