Any-one have baby dreams? Crazy!

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Well, I had a lovely dream there ( just woke up) - I dreamt we had another baby - a wee boy, called Todd ( no idea where the name came from, nothing like anything I had ever considered before). The house was a mess, and i was sitting on my sofa bf'ing, chatting to my pal and laughing (yep laughing lol) about how much I hate my new job (!!!!!!!!!) The baby was so sweet, new born size.
I woke up, SO disppointed when I realised it wasn't true -all except the house being a mess lol, and I still cant laugh about me hating my new job, lol

Then I cried sob sob , feel so daft now, think it's the after effects of working 2 weeks of night shifts lol.

Anyway, some people would think that the dream was telling me something - so I am going stick with that idea, run it past DH tonight.
Could be that, no matter how much I hate my job, how untidy the house ever gets -it really pales into significance with bringing a new life into the world. Haha

Any-one else have baby related dreams??

When i had a dream i had a baby, the next day my brother told me i was gonna be an aunt!

I used to have baby dreams when I was actually pg -crazy stuff about me going into labour at work and being delivered by patients lol (I am a nurse).

And I have a new nephew (3 weeks ago) so he is probably on my mind at the mo
x

Don't a lot of peple have funny dreams when they're pregnant? Mine were extremely vivid before my MC, and my dreams are ALWAYS wierd lol :p
I've had occasional (like, every 6 months) baby dreams since I was about 15 lol, they're always wierd like I'm in Sainbury's and I give birth standing up in the fruit isle, and then I take the baby to wierd peoples' houses, even though I wouldn't go there if I actually had a baby.
I'd bring it up with OH too, obviously trying to tell you something lol xx

I've never been PG but my dreams are always really weird and bizarre lol.

Right after DH and I got married (almost two years ago) and before we were even thinking about kids I had a baby dream.

I was holding her in my arms, she was wearing a little pink onsie, she had a head of dark hair (just like DH's), and she was sleeping. I can still picture her sweet little face perfectly in my head....almost two years later. Is that weird? I just remember waking up and thinking about how beautiful she was.

If we have a baby girl and she turns out looking exactly like my dream baby I'm going to flip! :baby:

LadyofRohan
Well, in all my previous baby dreams (whilst pg right enough) although extremely weird circumstances, it was always a boy I delivered and with a load of dark hair and then I had my boy, with tones of dark hair lol -so you never know!
x

It's trying to tell you something :p My babies in my dreams always have ginger hair like mine, never loads of it though. They kind of look like I did when I was little lol. I guess I'm not terribly imaginative XD

Well. just had another lol

Didn't have the LO in this dream but was at the docs getting my pap smear -which tbh I am needing to go book cos its a few months overdue (was hoping to have my IUD removed same time that's why I put off going) and she told me I was preggers haha.

I need to get a life before wtt becomes a total obsession lol

6 weeks to Halloween ( I love dressing up) then further 8 weeks to christmas, and then 10 more weeks til we hopefully start ttc ( job hunting being successful) there that doesn't sound too long when it's broken down does it?

x

Sounds much better like that :p I've seperated mine in to blocks too, makes it easier for me to get on with life. Also, if I feel like I've accomplished everything I'd planned out on my list, that's one step closer to TTC, because if I haven't got it done then that might mean putting TTC off! That propels me in to action!

I once had a dream where I had a huge baby boy called Hank which I kept leaving in weird places. At one point in the dream I left him on a shelf :S

I actually just had a baby dream 2 nights ago. I had a beautiful baby girl and I can remember her so clearly. When I was pregnant before I had dreams about babies, and before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I was pregnant with a puppy :rofl: and that my mom had a baby girl and I went to help her with the new baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->