any one just wish AF would turn up so u know

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
hi all just having a rant really, my body is playing unkind tricks and now i just wish AF would turn up so i can be definite about wot is happening to me,i haven't got a clue when i ovulated now and my boobs hurt i feel sick but BFN

hey you might just get your BFP.. maybe you'v tested 2 early?

How late are your AF's?

i don't know cos i haven't had one in 6 wks after mmc and just going off ovulation

same here, tested twice in last couple of weeks - bfn :(

hopefully getting blood test results tomorrow tho to find out what on earth is wrong with me and my lack of af!!!

i had bloods done last week and they came back neg but depends on which apperent ovulation i go off lol i'm either 19dpo or 12 dpo so if my true O was 12 dpo then it was 2 early to show on bloods lol just to be confusing

well i havent got the foggiest when/if i ovulated. im going with not!! have resolved to use opks from now on, but first i need af to show so i can start fresh this cycle!!

according to scan i was about ready 2 O about 19 days ago but according to OPK i was about to O 11 days ago lol

how confusing! why cant our bodies just settle down and be nice :(

i know i am so confused now no sign of AF at all but getting bad heartburn and feeling sick

gonna retest thursday and if not go 2 doctors on fri i need to know wot is happening to my body its been 13 wks since i found out twins had died and tbh i just want to try and get back 2 as normal as i can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->