Any one read dreams?

kristen

TTC #1
Reaction score
Heya, I have been ttc for a year now and im 11 dpo (due for AF 14dpo) was hoping this is my time.
i had a nap earlier and i had this dream, it was really weird but so real!
Ive written it below, please only serious answers.
Thank you!

i walked around a guy hanging upside down and then went into the bus stop, i was looking a poster of a an ex friend i didnt like anymore ( i think it was her ) then i was surrounded by children at the bus stop. And a little girls said to me ''a girl?'' All the other children were faded into the distance and i didnt notice them but this one girl.
She asked me if i wanted to look at her bear she found and put it onto me, its nails digged into me and i went ouch! we had this connection straight away, and she wanted me to hold this bear she found which was a baby and it looked cute (but it looked like a husky)
I cant remember how but we ended up back at mine, in this very bedroom im writing. And she said to me if i wanted this bear and she offered to give ME £20 which i thought was strange so i said yes, then I said to her ''how about in return I give you some free makeup'' she looked over the moon. then i was just about to look into my draw to get some and i noticed a spider.
I told this little girl to get the bear to kill the spider then the spider went all over the place, i was jumping around about to kill it and it went crazy, it was a big spider and then i saw it pick up something, it looked like little pieces of wood. It was headed for me so i jumped on my bed and then suddenly it bit me, very hard (i could actually feel something) on my foot, i was trying to shake it off, then there was another one on my other foot and i was trying to shake them off going crazy, then i had to imagine there was water in the shower and they were coming off. I went made like having a fit trying to get them off me, then i woke up in my dream and had seen that i had knocked over a vase of flowers right next to my laptop, but the flowers were no where to be found just one stalk in the vase.

I then woke up in real life!

It was so real i remember it so vividly!

The bear in your dreams digging its claws in means you will have a threatening rival, could the girl be you? To dream of a spider, denotes that you will be careful and energetic in your labors, and fortune will be amassed to pleasing proportions. To see one building its web, foretells that you will be happy and secure in your own home. To kill one, signifies quarrels with your wife or sweetheart. If one bites you, you will be the victim of unfaithfulness and will suffer from enemies in your business. If you dream that you see many spiders hanging in their webs around you, foretells most favorable conditions, fortune, good health and friends. To dream of a large spider confronting you, signifies that your elevation to fortune will be swift, unless you are in dangerous contact. To dream that you see a very large spider and a small one coming towards you, denotes that you will be prosperous, and that you will feel for a time that you are immensely successful; but if the large one bites you, enemies will steal away your good fortune. If the little one bites you, you will be harassed with little spites and jealousies. To imagine that you are running from a large spider, denotes you will lose fortune in slighting opportunities. If you kill the spider you will eventually come into fair estate. If it afterwards returns to life and pursues you, you will be oppressed by sickness and wavering fortunes. For a young woman to dream she sees gold spiders crawling around her, foretells that her fortune and prospect for happiness will improve, and new friends will surround her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->