Any one use cloth san pro?

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Right well periods have now returned unexpectedly!:cry: Seeing as i use cloth on logans bum i wanna try cloth myself:thumbup: But i dont have much money to spend as ive spent this weeks limit on nappies so i need somewhere to get them really cheap from if anyone knows anywhere? Or even if anyone has any cheap ones to sell?

I wanna make my own but as fil is living with me i dont really wanna have to explain what im making!! So thats gonna have to wait a while!!

I don't, I use a mooncup and would like to use cloth BUT its all so expensive!
If anyone here knows of cheaper stuff I may do it!

I've seen some on etsy & hyena cart that were a decent price- hth :flower:

i made my own when i was pregnant you can get patterns for free online, but i want a mooncup too
(my periods haven't come back yet either)

I wanna make my own but dont wanna have to explain to FIL what it is!!! :rofl:

Say it's boosters for LO's nappies ;)

Thats true!! Well ive made 4 this morning while he was still in bed! And ive gotta say soooo much comfier than plastic rubbish!!!

i only had one which i used as well as disposables but ordered a couple more from weenotions , i quite like them i got one when i had my mc cos i kept itching and it stopped with cloth :)

Not a useful post really cos I can't remember where I ordered mine from, BUT I just wanted to say I have cloth panty liners that I bought literally 7 or so years ago and they are still going strong!! I have used them for every single period (with a mooncup) and they are still as fab and absorbant and comfy as they ever were. Think they were about a fiver each but they have made their money back a thousand times over.

I wanna make my own but dont wanna have to explain to FIL what it is!!! :rofl:

I borrowed my mums sewing machine to make them so i also made cloth wipes, bandana bibs, and other less strange things so i managed to make my CSP without any strange looks. Also remembered to hide them when we had visitors as i was making them in the lounge! :dohh:

Hahaha i make bandana bibs,nappies wipes ect and do that around him but you never know what questions he may come up with!! I managed to make 4 this morning whilst he was still in bed so may have to do the same tomorrow morning!!

What pattern and materials are you using xerinx?

Not used a pattern i just kind made it up!!

So far ive used a prefold cut up with wings and popper on, pul on the back and fleece on the top. Made 2 of these from 1 prefold.

Ive cut up a hemp flat insert and used that too with pul and fleece on top. Made 2 of out of this too :D

Plan on cutting up a bamboo nappy too and using that aswell just to figure out absorbancy needs.

i hear they sell themm preloved on cnt, if we can put LO in preloved nappies, why not!

Yea ive got 1 coming from cnt :D OH has said he doesnt like the thought of preloved csp but hes happy with preloved nappies!! Tough really!!

i use them...well not atm obv, i make pocket ones and use mf cloths in them, works really well but a bit bulky,, perfect for night time though :)

x

Ellie, how do the pocket ones work? I can't get my head around there being blood on the top bit even after you change the insert...

I use them (no need at the mo as pg!!:happydance:). I've never looked back!!!xxx Just feels like your clothes. Just make sure they get rinsed well, like lo's nappies otherwise they can chafe!!! :oops:

Well ive been wearing homemade ones today and no chaffing (unlike stupid plastic ones!!) :happydance: think this is the way forward for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->