any one wanna join me cd1 today.

slowloris

Reaction score
So this is my second month ttc after mmc. Ordered preeseed and will be taking maca and vitamins.
i don't do temps but chart cm and use opks. So i have a rough idea when o happens.

fx this is a good month!!

My first post on here! Just officially went off BC today. Should have AF by Monday :) Cheers to ovulating!

Cd1 today.. I suck at checking these threads sometimes but you can lways find me at my journal

cd2 today..will be starting my 1st round of clomid tomorrow

Hi everyone.
uzmaqazi gl with the clomid. How long have you been.ttc?

boots hope af turns up ready.for your first cycle! I came off implanon in sept and it. Took a while for af to regulate after but hopefully not for you x

hi tlk and Mississippi!

I'm cd2 today.
would love some cycle buddies for this cycle:)

Hurry up and leave AF!!! Lol

i know the feeling, already its pissing me off!
is anyone gonna try anything new/different this cycle?

ive been reading about mokncups/soft cups but not sure it ill be any good at using them! Prob forget.

I dont think im going to try anything new this month.
I added a lot last month so I think I need to give it the chance to work.
As much as I want to try a hundred new things to try to make it happen for us lol

The one thing I would consider would be progesterone to try to help lengthen lp because im already using b6, im just unsure if you have to get it prescribed? Or if i order it online what the cautions are around it

Well one thing not really ttc related but general is me and oh are doing the 30 day shred this month! Both want to lose a few pounds after putting it on by quitting smoking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->