Any organic fed babies ?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
90% of the food I feed Josh is organic. I want to make an effort and have 100% of his food being organic. It is something important for me as I think he needs whats best for his development and chemicals/additives etc really scares me.

I've looked for finger food that's organic and couldn't find any ! I brought some organic crunchy carrot sticks from England, but I'm nearly out of them... It seems like Canada is so behind when it comes to organic food!

I only start introducing solids on the 25th of Nov but I have bought lots of organic puree's.I am going to make a point of trying to stick to organic.We have lots of organic food here,although it's a bit more pricey.

Iv been looking into this as i am going to start weaning in a few weeks...lucky there is a fair bit in England...

If it was hygenic i would have posted you some...:) xx

Most of the food that I feed Alexa is organic, it is also something that is important to me as well.

Iv been looking into this as i am going to start weaning in a few weeks...lucky there is a fair bit in England...

If it was hygenic i would have posted you some...:) xx

Aww thanks hun! I think I'm gonna have my in laws to post me some crunchy carrots, tomato stuff for babies.

We feed Erica all organic foods, whether it is homemade, or jars for new foods.. Do you have a Babies R Us near you? I love the Earths Best baby food line. They have jars but they also have finger foods that are organic. They have organic bars like the Gerber Biter Biscuits, little fruit bars that he will be able to eat later. Also I buy organic fruits and veggies at Safeway or Whole Foods, and either puree it, or put it in her fresh feeder. Its easy, and she loves it!

Jack has the Hipp organic jars which he loves, but usually use normal veg if making my own, as it is what we all eat:blush:

Earth's Best Baby food for babies and toddlers is amazing. Plus you can order it from their website online and it is shipped quickly and is reasonable. My son refused Gerber and ate anything earth's best offered him. It tastes fresher too (of course I tried it!)

We use only Hipp Organic or Heinz organic stuff x

Aww Anna is an organic baby, too. Would you like me to send you some Hipp Organix organic finger foods? I can't believe they aren't so avaiable in Canada - it's so important to be aware and have the choice to feed your baby organic foods! Do they have organic forumla milk over there? x

I like earths best, I buy them at the grocery store but if they don't sell them at yours I believe you can purchase some online.

Have you ladies seen the new'ish Earths Best soups, gourmet meals, and seasonal jars? I bought a couple to give Erica tastes of some new foods and they sound delicious! I'm getting meal ideas from her jars! One is like Chicken, Mango Risotto. She had sweet potatoes with cinnamon (had never had cinnamon). Butternut Squash Bisque. I'm kinda envious when I'm eating a lean cuisine and she is have delicious organic gourmet meals! LOL! I'd def recommend this line of organic baby food!

ella is too :)

they have quite alot of organic kiddy snack foods here. Ella loves them!

If you really are stuck and cant find anything and josh loves them ill be happy to pop you some in the post ;)

oh and i use 'ellas kitchen' for ella :lol:

https://www.kiddieskitchen.co.uk/store/images/thumbs/ellas%20sweet%20potato.jpg

I use the organic baby jars from heinz or beech nut , also I buy mother hen products

was at the store today and found organic Mum Mums!!! I guess they are new, I have never seen the organic ones sold before! :happydance:

Aww Anna is an organic baby, too. Would you like me to send you some Hipp Organix organic finger foods? I can't believe they aren't so avaiable in Canada - it's so important to be aware and have the choice to feed your baby organic foods! Do they have organic forumla milk over there? x

Thanks hun, My in laws are gonna send me the organix snacks. We don't have hip organic, but Josh gets heinz organic jars and organic cereals etc. I don't feed him organic formula as I didn't find one that had Omega 3-6 and calcium added in it. He gets Nestle good start Omega3-6+Calcium which I really love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->