Any other 2nd time mummies have less symptoms than first time??

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks pregnant with no2 and feeling a little nervous. With DD I had sore veiny boobs from really early on and lots of stretchy pains.
This time I'm constantly feeling my boobs and poking them but they are only vaguely tender. I was feeling sick last week but that's gone. The only symptom I have really is extreme extreme tiredness. Had my hgc done on tues and it was 773 so shouldn't I be feeling something by now??
Did you feel different second time round? I almost keep forgetting I'm pregnant which I definitely didn't last time. Not sure if it's because I'm running round after a nutty toddler :shrug:

I was really sick with my first preganacy, this time im not sick, just no appetite but I am really tired all the time. Like you Ive also got a toodler to run around after.

I'm 9 weeks along and ive literally only been super knackered, guess it's the running after the toddler, I get odd bouts of nausea n sickness but nothing major like last pregnancy, don't feel majorly pregnant this time lol

I was really sick with my first - but just tired and grumpy with my second! Hopefully I will just be tired and grumpy this time as well!!!

Same here really sick with first and felt pretty awful, this time I'm really tired and some nausea but not much at all! Just grumpy and tired this time!x

Yes with my 2nd. Now my 3rd is worse than 1&2 put together x

I think I am the exact opposite!

My first pregnancy was much easier... this time round I have been so tired and felt so sick. I think it just proves that every pregnancy is different!

This is my 4th pregnancy, two needed in loss and I've one beautiful daughter but with this one, my boobs are no longer sore and I've not got the spots on my chest like I did with my previous pregnancy, but I guess every pregnancy is different. Try and relax :)

Same here! I wasn't sick with the first, but had bad cramping and very sore boobs. Now I am poking my boobs all day long just to make sure there is a little tenderness to keep me feeling positive. I've had no cramps and no other symptoms at all. It totally worries me, but i guess others have had different experiences too so we shouldnt' worry too much!

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with no2 and feeling a little nervous. With DD I had sore veiny boobs from really early on and lots of stretchy pains.
This time I'm constantly feeling my boobs and poking them but they are only vaguely tender. I was feeling sick last week but that's gone. The only symptom I have really is extreme extreme tiredness. Had my hgc done on tues and it was 773 so shouldn't I be feeling something by now??
Did you feel different second time round? I almost keep forgetting I'm pregnant which I definitely didn't last time. Not sure if it's because I'm running round after a nutty toddler :shrug:

ive not had a single symptom except for being hungry (but i don't know if that's just in my head or not?!). Its a bit worrying really, as last time i had lots of different symptoms and HG throughout the pregnancy. Maybe i will get symptoms as i keep reminding myself i'm only just under 6 weeks as the minute.

I'm sure your symtpoms will come in time too - then we'll be wishing we were those lucky symptomless people again!! :thumbup:

i find this pregnancy harder! severe morning sickness which lasted about 6 weeks, more tired!
i think its because i have a toddler to look after where as when i was pregnant with my ds, all i did was work, sleep and eat!

My morning sickness is less time around. With my first I felt fairly nauseous, enough to vomit about 10 times. This time I've had only low-grade nausea and have thrown ip once only. This time I have stronger bitter taste and more cravings/aversions too. Also had cramps and spotting this time but not in my first. So it's been different.

Thanks everyone! Good to hear all your experiences :) I am overly exhausted and sleeping every chance I get so I suppose that's a good sign. Having repeat bloods done tomorrow so I guess ill
Know more then xx

im the same, i was an absolute write off this early on with my DD , but now so far i only have the odd twinge & the sick feeling in my mouth but so far thats it ..but now i bet now that we have all said we have less symptons they are gonna hit us all like a tonne of bricks haha!

Happy pregnancy ladies xo

Before I even got positive test I had sickness and hot flushes etc. However these disappeared at 5.5 weeks to 7 weeks and I was beginning to think some thing happened. I Don't know something hasn't happened but the sickness and nausea kicked back in from 7 weeks (now 8weeks)

I have scan on Tuesday so will see then if all is going ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->