any other gamers here?

megrenade

Reaction score
who else loves The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? :happydance:

for those of you who don't know, it's an extremely popular RPG for PS3, Xbox360, or PC.. and your OH's might be ignoring you because it just came out 11-11-11 :haha:

I really, really hope I'm not the only one who's a hardcore gamer.

update: bulb burned out on the flat screen (rear projection) - so until we get a new bulb, I have to play on a 32" dinosaur tv.. and, it made me cry.. damn pregnancy hormones.

I'm not but there's a section in groups and discussions for computer and gamers!!

I'm not a gamer but OH loves Skyrim! He ended up buying it for himself instead of letting me get it for him for Christmas! :dohh: I must admit that I do enjoy watching him play it though! It's better than a lot of the rubbish you get on TV! :haha:

Beca :wave:

We've just started playing Skyrim, i never got into the old oblivion but the new one is alright :) I'm more of a first person shooter game rather than rpg though.. Although I do like a good fantasy kind of game like all the fables! x

I don't have Skyrim yet :hissy: I'll be getting it in the next few weeks, until then WoW will have to do :haha:

binx you'd get on with my OH! he keeps trying to get me to play.

I'm a major gamer... And collector of games/consoles too :happydance: xx

I'm an on again off again warcrafter too, also known to play Fable, used to play Neverwinter nights online. Quite happy to watch OH play Call of Duty (various) Assassins Creed and many more too sometimes is better than whatever is on TV too

I also have an Assassin's Creed tattoo, and next year I'm (hopefully) going to be starting my gamer sleeve :D xx

I don't love Skyrim as much as I liked the old Oblivion, but personally I like Dragon age better.,

I used to play warcraft and dragon age too, looking forward to SWTOR, however with an over active toddler I never get a chance to play anymore....

who else loves The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? :happydance:

for those of you who don't know, it's an extremely popular RPG for PS3, Xbox360, or PC.. and your OH's might be ignoring you because it just came out 11-11-11 :haha:

I really, really hope I'm not the only one who's a hardcore gamer.

Me, me, me!!. I'm loving Skyrim too, it's so vast, beautiful and epic at the same time. I also bought Battlefield 3 a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to get a lot of gaming in before Phoebe comes. I'm 25 by the way ;).

OH has got it on the PC (for me) and the Xbox (for him).
I've only played it briefly but I've watched him loads and it looks awesome :)

Im a huge gamer but im a pc lover and not too keen on consoles.
I want to get Skyrim as I was in love with oblivion but I have decided to leave it till after christmas as I want to build a new pc that will do it justice, my last build is a bit out of date now.
Plus after christmas I get my proper internet back (well I better unless oh wants a divorce) so I get my WoW back :)
For now im happily playing first templar

OH and me are major game geeks :) Not a skyrim fan though i can't stand the POV.

Another Game geek here ! :) been playing since it came out last week! really enjoying it! will be taking a break now tho as ...
been waiting in all day for my Skyward sword game (Zelda) for it too not show up! i rang my dad (hes a postman) to ask what time the vans stop delivering, and he was like oh yeah you have a package! i picked it up for you yesterday.... :dohh::dohh: ahah x

I was into WoW & Lineage II, haven't played in ages though! Don't get the time anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->