any other gamers here?

I'm a Skyrim widow at the moment, more of an MMO girl myself. Was a hardcore Warcraft player for years, then moved on to Aion and Rift. I'm not playing anything at the moment but hubby has got us both SW The Old Republic for Christmas. :D

Hubby got picked for beta testing for the new star wars online game, blooming typical when we didnt have proper internet access :)

We used to play the old star wars galaxies online game I kinda miss it but hopfully this one will be so much better.
Anyone else used to play ultima online?

Haha my OH has been looking at Skyrim. But I have forbade him to buy it seeing as he's about to be spending £100 on SWTOR. Which I am dreading! What am I going to do for entertainment whilst he's engrossed in that! Haha.

I have played a bit but i kind of don't like how they dont keep the monsters level based like oblivion and pretty much any level thing kills me if i do the wrong thing or go to the wrong place (i suck at following a map to get places)

I have played a bit but i kind of don't like how they dont keep the monsters level based like oblivion and pretty much any level thing kills me if i do the wrong thing or go to the wrong place (i suck at following a map to get places)

you need to set the difficulty level down. it's automatically up pretty high..

I'm a Final Fantasy junkie :tease: Hubby is addicted to Skyrim at the moment though! I consider myself a widow :haha:

I love gaming & am pretty much a total loser :haha:

x

I'm a Final Fantasy junkie too, I started playing FF13 again yesterday, I need to get 10 and 12 back though, I LOVE them ones. x x x

Warcrafter... and other games CoD, F.E.A.R, TF2, L4D etc :). I am bored of WoW though... eagerly awaiting for SWTOR <3 (Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO) Dec 20!
Skyrim is good though! :D and Saints Row The Third XD

Im a hardcore gamer i try and fit a hour in when the kids are in bed. Not easy to play much anymore with 3 under 6 and one on the way. I love all of the COD series and i really enjoyed red dead redemption for the ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->