Any Other Mums and their O/H's on here British Touring Car watchers?

N

N1kki

just wondered if i was alone in watching BTCC?me and the O/H watch it on itv4 and attend some races,got LO watching hes only 5 wks he he :)

I normally go when it comes to Knockhill but don't often watch it on telly. If I'm pottering about then I might have it on while I get on with stuff but it's on like ALL day.

F1 is different - I'm religious about sitting watching all of that!

^^ yeh i watch F1 too,my 1st cousin is an engineer on vettels car and travels with the team every race they have so proud :)

Wow! That would be an amazing job. I bet there was some partying going on after the last race of last season!

my hubbies a btc fan, we all went up to knockhill last year (wee man was about 8 months!) to watch the btcc, i quite enjoy it as james nash ust to be on the same formula ford team as an old friend of mine, i dont know him properly or anything lol just met a few times.

my hubbies a btc fan, we all went up to knockhill last year (wee man was about 8 months!) to watch the btcc, i quite enjoy it as james nash ust to be on the same formula ford team as an old friend of mine, i dont know him properly or anything lol just met a few times.

yeh hes a newport pagnell boy local to me in milton keynes where i live,met him twice whilst in paddock signing nice guy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->