Any other runners out there?

redneckhippy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any other ladies out there still running (or doing other exercise) through the third trimester? I've gotten so much slower and I have to stop several times throughout my run to catch my bretah, but I still love running and feel so much better on days when I can get out there. I'm actually a little stressed because it's getting cold here and while normally I would still run in the snow, I'm not willing to take the fall risk with my little one inside.

I'm sure I look rediculous out there with my big belly, but honestly it's the secret to my sanity. Anyone else? And if so, what are you doing as winter sets in?

I admire you so much. I love to run but I've never managed it while pregnant. Good for you xx

I was never really able to run as when I got pregnant it was winter here so I had the fear of slipping right from the beginning. By the time it got warmer I wasn't able to do it.
I did swim instead though which is really nice, especially in the third Tri as it takes a lot of the pressure and weight off your body. I'd suggest swimming instead of running at this point. It's als a great way to keep your muscles toned and ready for labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->