Any Other Young Hopefuls?

Thank you so much noneintheoven. That's a cute name btw. We are trying so hard. Do you chart at all. I posted my chart in another forum and I don't know what to make of it. This is my first month temping. I woke up this morning feeling hungover with a headache and my back hurts. I'm so hopeful. But I'm going on a holiday Tuesday so hopefully it won't mess anything up.

By the way I'm sending happy thoughts and prayers to all of you as well. No one knows what someone TTC is going through unless they've been there themselves. I don't think our husband's even realize truly.

Scarlett, hopefully your holiday would help if anything because it should de-stress you! x

Thank you so much noneintheoven. That's a cute name btw. We are trying so hard. Do you chart at all. I posted my chart in another forum and I don't know what to make of it. This is my first month temping. I woke up this morning feeling hungover with a headache and my back hurts. I'm so hopeful. But I'm going on a holiday Tuesday so hopefully it won't mess anything up.

Thank you Scarlett! I haven't charted yet. I am brand new to TTC (this is my first cycle.. CD3) so I haven't yet gotten into charting. I am going to invest in a thermometer as soon as I get the opportunity to though. I hope you enjoy your holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->