Any other's period due 14 June?

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Looking for some AF buddies! My period is due 14 June, I plan on starting testing around the 10th. I never get my BFPs until a day or two after my AF is due, but I like to torture myself :winkwink:

Hi, I'm not due until the 17th but not too far off :) im 6 or 7dpo today. I am the same way, i test and test and all the early testing has ever gotten me is low on cash and chemical pregnancies! With my first son I had no idea until i was like 8 weeks, and my second son I was about 4 weeks but i hadn't had my period in 3 months. I would like to experience the normal early positive at least once! Haha.

How are you feeling?

Good! Definitely having a lot of cramps which is exciting! I'm really hoping this is my month... HBU? How are you feeling? I'm trying not to symptom spot too much. I'm still BFing my son, so I cant tell if my boobs are sore or not. And I always have nausea so that doesn't mean anything.

Cramps are promising! Did you have them with your son?

I'm feeling good, I've been having to pee a lot more often, but I've also started working out and eating better so that could be why. No sore boobs but they feel so soft and squishy like water balloons, which is how they were with my ds2 so...feeling hopeful. Also trying not to symptom spot too much, I'm always exhausted so thats nothing new, it seems like every possible symptom can also be explained by something else..
except the boobs :) I keep hoping for implantation bleeding, some sign to keep me going.

I'm already failing at not testing, I woke up this morning wanting to go buy one already...I havent, but the want is there for sure

Me! AF is due sometime between 10th-14th June, so I'm going to start testing on the 10th, if I can hold out that long! I've only got FRERs and CB digis so I don't want to waste them; that's what I keep telling myself!

Btw to the PP I've just seen your LO's name; Koah, never heard it before but it is just lovely!

I did have cramps with my son. Still trying not to symptom spot... but of course I am lol. I don't have as much cramping today- some mild uterine sensitivity, but I had a vivid dream last night. And I feel like I'm having sensitivity to smells today. Either that or things are really stinky lol. I'm craving testing so bad. I have internet cheapies, so I could if I wanted to. They would of course be BFN this early tho, especially since I'm normally a late implanter, and don't get BFPs until after my missed period. But I love to test

Me! AF is due sometime between 10th-14th June, so I'm going to start testing on the 10th, if I can hold out that long! I've only got FRERs and CB digis so I don't want to waste them; that's what I keep telling myself!

Btw to the PP I've just seen your LO's name; Koah, never heard it before but it is just lovely!

Thank you so much! It is Hawaiian and it means brave, fearless man :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->