any pagan wtt or ttc?

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
Hi hoping to find a pagan buddie who is either a wtt or a ttc as i would love to learn about the treditions and rituals that come with ttc and pregnancy as I'm very new to my path I am yet to explore these. Blessed be xx:hugs:

Hi MissWaiting! My Hubs & I have been ttc for just over 3 years now. I view myself as pagan, however, DH is more of the "I believe in a higher power, but nothing that I would religiously define" category. I pm'd you a link I thought might be helpful to you, if you were interested. :)

Hi i am pagan and waiting to try. Have struggled practising at the moment but am slowing getting there.

I'm Norse Pagan/Heathen/Asatru (different words for the same thing! I personally prefer Heathen! ). Both my daughters had Heathen naming ceremonies and I wear a bindrune for fertility! When I am pregnant I try to draw a bindrune for a healthy pregnancy and birth on myself and next time I will be more vigilant about it as I neglected it a little with my youngest and had a much harder time of it! I'm going to be trying again from April 2015!
Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"