Any PCOS-ers Working on Losing Weight?

hello ladies....
can i join
i have been diagnosed to have PCOS two years ago....been ttc for few months but now am npnt. in the mean time i have gained a lot of weight and i need to loose like 13kg. i have given myself a period of 12 weeks which i will be fully dedicated to eating health and exercising. i will reduce amount of carbs but at the same time the carbs that i will be taking are whole grain. Goodluck to everyone and for those who started last year please update us

Hey Girls!! Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I thought i would share my story with you. I also have PCOS and it has been so difficult for me to lose weight. I felt like i had to work 50 times harder just to lose like 5 lbs...ugggg

Back in April I started my Valentus Journey and I couldn't be any happier. Before starting Valentus I turned to food for everything. Even when I was full I would still continue to eat. My anxiety was up to the roof, I was worrying about everything, kept myself up all hours of the night. Anxiety can definitely put you in a place you don't want to be. 3 months later iam sleeping 7-8 hours a night and iam going to bed feeling good without worry. Iam still eating everything I ate before just not as much. I have so much more energy then I used to and it feels great to go about your day without feeling tired. My journey has just begun and Iam excited for my future. I share my story cause I want everyone to know that you shouldn't give up no matter how hard life can be. Xoxo You can message me if you wanna know more. But just so you know i was VERY VERY skeptical but i am glad i decided to try cause it definitely is changing lives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->