Any petite mums here?

I'm 5'4 and was 114lbs start of this pregnancy. Bump was there around 14 weeks, but really popped at 18 weeks and sloooowly got bigger until I hit 25 weeks and BAM whale sized haha! I've gained 15lbs so far at 25 weeks.

Previous pregnancy I weighed more, think I was around 125/130lbs to start and bump was pretty obvious around 15/16 weeks. Baby was born no problem, even though I was slightly worried since my hips don't seem that big (apparently the outward size of your hips mean jack squat haha). I gained 18lbs total that pregnancy as I was very sick most of the time.

Stretch mark wise - it really is down to genetics. My mom had bad stretch marks and I ended up with some, even with lotions and such. I've gotten loads on my thighs.
Started with a 34A bra and ended up with a 36A bra size with my first, and that's only cuz my rib cage expanded a bit with the bump. Starting off this pregnancy with a 34AA and my cup size has gone up to a full A now, so that's exciting :haha: I highly doubt they will get any bigger though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->