any plus size mummies to be?

I second the lactation consultant.. or ENT.. theyre probably best over there. Here we just goto the GP for everything. I hope the meds work for the reflux.. its an awful thing but it can take a while to get the right mix of meds to help and soemtimes it doesnt help completely.

My pediatrician blew me off too and said no. I joined the tongue tie Facebook group and they gave me names to a preferred provider in my area. I had him accessed in her office and he definitely has both an ULT and PTT. I would suggest you find one in your area that is experienced with revisions. Or if your are on Facebook join the group. There are lots of ladies there that can give insight with what you're dealing with.

How's everyone doing? Log time :)
Amethyst.. How's ur Tristan? Some respite frm reflux? My Bebe's silent reflux is back... Arrrrgh... On prevacid & domperidone :(

No news from dini?

I bet she's too busy with her sweet baby to update us. Hopefully we hear from her soon.

Sorry you're still dealing with reflux, Demotivated :( I hope the meds help.

We're good here. Just had a couple rough nights, but I think we're swinging back towards good sleep. Teddy's getting more alert now, smiling and making cute little noises.

Awwww..how cute..noticed ur dp..he is such a munchkin..baldy like my baby :)
Infact I realized that most of plus size mommies have bald babies :p
And thank god for meds..at least my baby is happy n playful bcoz of them..else life was very difficult..

Dini logged in a couple of days ago, as per her last activity seen, so I m just bummed that she dint update us

Sethsmummy..how u doing? Read on a thread that I had couple of terrible nights lately with rohan's breathing..hope he is doing great now..

Thanks! I really thought he'd be hairy, with all the heartburn. He looks just like his papa, but he got my boring hair.

I'm sure we'll hear from Dini soon. I was in such a fog the first couple weeks, I think I forgot to update a few groups. I did a lot more reading than posting.

oh no sorry the sr is back hun! I hope those meds help.. reflux is a nasty thing.

we spent friday/saturday in hospital with him just to get some rude ass doctor tell me im being paranoid when he didnt even look at him!! hes still sucking in his chest and throat when he breathes but looks like im getting no medical help for him at all :growlmad: :grr: poor boys choked up again so 2 nights of no sleep so far for me :coffee::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->