Any Pregnant Nursing Students?

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I'm almost finished with my first semester of nursing school and I'm pregnant with my second child! I'm currently in a two year AAS program to get my RN and I'd love to go on to become a Nurse-Midwife after getting my RN.

Just wondering if there are any other crazy pregnant nursing students out there?!:flower:

Meeeeee :waves: just started my first year in september there of a 3 year programme for my degree xx

I've just enrolled :) I have a 14 month old and I'm due two weeks exactly before classes start. Nervous, terrified and worried is a bit of an understatement as to how I feel. I just hope I can cope with it all. I was pregnant with my first whilst doing a diploma in nursing (enrolled/division 2) a degree is a whole other thing!

How have you ladies found it? How have you coped?

So far for me its been mad but I tend to leave things last min which of course does me no favours, tbh I'm not loving the course but I love being on placement in the hospitals, gotta be done lol xx

I loved placements! It was a bit of a struggle at the end though, I had bad sciatica towards the end so standing up and cleaning up surgical wounds was a killer, even with the bed raised to the highest level lol!! I'm worried about the theory side of things as I'm sure it'll be way different to the diploma, do you find it to be a big workload?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->