any previous clomid users?

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
HI ladies ,

DF and i are currently in the ntnp range. We already have a set of triplet boys who are now 14 months.

We had tried previously for a couple of years and never conceived so we went to the doctors and had all the tests which got us 6 months of clomid we only used 3 cycles when we then found out that we was expecting the triplets. so we still have 3 cycles left . WELL ... i found the other 3 cycles this morning in the medicine box!!!!!

we are due to get married in april next year but I was thinking that if we havent managed to conceive by then ( as were not activly trying on the right dates etc ) then how about taking the rest of the clomid after the wedding ??? I know there is the risk of multiples is high again and im completly fine with that and the expiary date on it is october 2015?????

what does everyone else think? xx

I think if you want to you should! With #1 I took clomid. I had 6 cycles worth I took four in a row then we had a lot going on with moving overseas so I decided to take a break from the clomid. Three months later I took a dose with no doctors help just calculating myself when to use and I got :bfp: then we decided not to prevent after #1 since it took over 2 years and lots of heart ache. My husband was deployed and two months after he got home I got :bfp: again with no doctors help or clomid! They have a 15 month age difference so #1 was only 5 months old.

Good luck whatever you decide :hugs: my oh really wants #3 now but I'm worried how hard 3 under 3 would be but seems you aren't having any trouble :haha:

I have 1 lot of clomid left from when my LG was conceived. I will take it if we haven't conceived by the end of the summer I think, I have no worries about it as I wasn't monitored on it before, they just prescribed and left us to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->