Any self-proclaimed CM experts here??

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I am really, really bad at understanding CM even though I read about it ALL THE TIME! Please help! Unfortunately, I will only get one opportunity each month to conceive (using a donor). I know going forward I need to start using OPKs and maybe an app too. But for now - can you help me understand when i'm most fertile based on CM??

Ok... my LMP was Feb. 16th (my cycles are usually 28-30 days). We inseminated on Feb. 28th. (So what is that - CD13??) That was the only day we could due to work schedules and snowy weather.

There was very little CM at that time. Today (March 3) there was the most CM (large blob when I wiped, clear). Is today CD16?

Does is sound like we inseminated too early? :cry:

Given that info when would have been the best day to inseminate?

Was the blob stretchy?

If you only have one chance a month then it might be a good idea to start temping so you can confirm when you ovulate. Generally you ovulated 14 days before your period but some women have shorter luteal phases, for example mine tends to be 12 days.

If you have a 30 day cycle then CD13 may be a bit too early, if it is 28 days then CD13 may be ok.

I don't know, honestly - it was on the toilet paper. After I flushed it - I was regretting not playing with it a little first to see the consistency!! :haha:

Thanks - I know I need to step up my techniques. This was my 1st time inseminating in like 2 years, so i'm just getting back "in the game" so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->