Any single WTT'ers?

Reaction score
So i'm newly single and an official 'I hate men' WTT'er :haha:
Now i'm not going to be TTC till i'm about 80, haha

Any other single WTT'ers?
I can't seem to find any :shrug:

Well, I'm not a single WTTer but I can assure you there are pleny of them, including one of my best friends. She's single and WTT and ever the optimist. She's just started dating, her first step on the WTT ladder, lol and she's 30. She can't wait for babies and is just as broody as all us WTTers in here!

And I can promise that you'll be TTC wayyyyy before age 80, don't you worry.

You're lucky to be single in WTT in some respects...
Most of us in here with OH's are dealing with the fact that we are waiting for "them" to be ready. We have differences on the amounts of children to have and when to have them.

You are able to go out there, knowing what you want. You can find someone who feels the same as you. Me and my OH met when I was 16 and wasn't really thinking in terms of children yet, but you are able to go out there, knowing exactly what you want :thumbup:

Just giving you the positive side to your situation ! :hugs:

Im single and wtt :D im also in the 'i hate men' category at the moment lol theres a few single wtters around actually!

hi, i'm single too!

i'm actually going it alone and will hopefully be trying to concieve with a donor next year. i probably wouldn't recommend it for anyone really young with no history of fertility problems as hopefully time is on their side and they will meet mr right but i'm not lucky enough to be in that situation :(

if i'm lucky enough to meet mr right in the next year then my plans will obviously change but i don't think it's very likely unfortunately

There is a single wtters thread somewhere in this section. There are a good few of us. To be honest though I mostly hang out in the girly sanctuary

I'm single, ready and waiting. Just signed up here today.

Hello.. i'm 19 single and WTT and I officially hate men aswell haha. :) x

me 3. been single for quite a while and right now just goin tru alot. im 20 btw n planing on waiting till im 23, cos i really need some stability in my life. just trying to do the best thing :)

i'm 19, i want to settle down and find stability, but just cabnt seem to find the right man. i was with my ex for 3 years and havnt been able to find anyone since. well ive had a few flings but i just dont seem to get attracted to guys like i used to. i seem to change my mind so often.

Hey!

I am none of the above, single or wtt but thought I would come in and share my experience!

I was single and wtt only 3 years ago (I was 25/26)...I looked into sperm donation and was getting myself in a better financial situation and also looked into the legal side of donation as I knew what I wanted out the situation and needed to know how to cover myself and baby when I eventually did start ttc!

I had given up on men after a few exs and not so nice exs. Then just as I found a donor who I would have considered using (I searched alot of websites and gay/lesbian forums for donors) my friend asked me to join a dating site with her for support which I did and was contacted by alot of weird people (only fueling my destiny of single life) but then I was lucky and started to chat to a guy who is my now husband.

How I never scared him away I will never know as I basically said I want to have a baby by the time I am 30...I want to be stable and have been looking into donors and just found someone and he was very supportive. ALthough he said he wanted kids he didnt right away (obviously since we hardly knew each other) but we got married 18 months after talking and I was 9 weeks pregnant.

Sorry its turned out long....but my only advice is look into everything, read alot on the subject (if your using donor in UK as America have lovely sperm banks we dont) and make a plan...you just never know what will happen and who you will meet!

I will be 30 this year and I knwo I am so lucky to have found my OH....but if I hadnt I had a great "Plan" and would have tried my best to put it into action.
I also met a great friend on a website offering support to women in UK wanting to use sperm donors and she eventually had soem cracking twins! But it was a hrd slog as obviously you havent got man on tap so have to plan down to a T and know when your going to ovulate..

Ok I will shut up now...and sorry if I have gone off topic since OP only asked about single ttcers:blush: but I wanted to share my experience with going down the single ttc route...even though it never ended there.

Good Luck ladies!!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"