Any struggles?

smurfettesBlu

Reaction score
Hi there, I just turned 36 and DH and I haven't really been practicing, but we haven't not been practicing if you know what I mean.

This past week I have been feeling really tired and drained - almost like I have a head cold but not every day. my AF was supposed to arrive last week but was 2 or 3 days of just spotting so last night I went and bought a store brand pregnancy test.

I guess I wanted to ask if anyone has had "false postives" with a pregnancy test? just wondering how often that might happen with a "store" brand like Shoppers drug mart (if your in canada)
I bought a pack today since Ive been feeling run down, like Ive got a sinus, head cold headache thing, also very tired this past week. My AF was due last week was only a few days of spotting last Tuesday thursday adn friday - is it too soon to do a test?
And if there is the slightest + is the tests acutally 99% accurate?

And what really are the chances of someone "older" having a child with birth defects? I haven't really done too much research but now I'm hearing things from people that are little scary.
Thanks!!

In my opinion, if you get any 2nd line, no matter how faint, on a test that has pink dye such as First Response or Answer then you are definately pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->