Any success w/ Fertiltiy Blend???

mission3

Mother of 2 TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm 32, DH is 36. We have 2 beautiful girls, ages 4 & 7 yrs. I experienced secondary fertility before the birth of my 2nd daughter. After undergoing the full RE workup, they diagnosed us as having unexplained infertility. We were able to concieve after 2 cycles of injectables (Follistim) and IUI (along with accupuncture). About 4 years later (last July), we concieved on our own. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a m/c in Sept 09. We have been TTC #3 since then, to no avail. Just recently started Fertility Blend this cycle. I'm now 4 DPO and keeping my fingers crossed, although I've noticed nothing outside of the norm after this month's ovulation. I am feeling better, though, overall, with increased energy and a better mood since taking Fertiliy Blend. I did read that it can take up to 3 months for full effect of the supplement, so not expecting too much this month. Although a BFP would be all too bitter sweet this month, as April 11th would have been my due date :-! Any one have experience w/ taking this supplement?? Any advice is appreciated. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->