Any success?

Peanut112

Reaction score
I'm now on cycle 8 actively ttc naturally and no luck.. Anyone have success with Preseed? Would like some reviews (good or bad) before spending $30 on lube.

I tried it for a couple cycles this time around with no luck. But it came recommended by a friend ofine and she said it worked the first cycle for her. ??

We tried for 6 months with our first. The seventh month we used concieve plus and got pregnant. Good luck! Only took about two months with our second using nothing. x

I bought it as well....my RE then told me there is no scientific proof that it will help. He said if you are dry then go ahead and use it since it is sperm friendly. Otherwise it's not really worth the money.

I have tried preseed but my partner and I started to take the Pregnacare conception couple tablets and we fell pregnant the month after

we'd been trying for a few months before that but only i was taking prenatals not him - not sure if it was a coincidence or not but I also conceived my first taking them too (and my OH) x

I've never used Preseed but was tempted to try it if I didn't get pregnant by January because so many women had good luck with it. However like you I was put off by the price tag. Try drinking a cup or two of raspberry tea per day until your opks confirm ovulation. I was skeptical of it at first but ended up getting pregnant the first cycle drinking it. Not sure if it was truly the tea or what but it doesn't hurt to try :)

Hubby and I tried it even though we weren't TTC very long and we didn't have a lubrication issue. I thought that it decreased sensitivity a bit and we got pregnant twice without so.. I guess for us, it was kind of a waste. I think it would be more relevant if you have been trying for a long time or need better lubrication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->