Any suggestions???

laidbackmummy

Reaction score
Ok I found out I was 9 weeks pregnant last week (went for a scam for different reason and they found baby):baby:
The problem is I start a new job tomorrow and I'm totally freaking out about telling them and just keep thinking they are just going to find a reason to get rid of me once my probation period is over. Obviously I will tell them I didn't kno about baby when I had interview or when I accepted job offer but will they believe me?

Stressed and nervous and trying not to be because I know it's not good for baby. Anyone gone though anything similar???

Is there any reason you are going to tell them this early? Are you doing a job that's physically risky or demanding? If you're not then why tell them? Its no one else's business. Congratulations

I didn't tell my work until shortly after 20 weeks because it's none of their business either lol

This happened to me with my 2nd I found out I was pregnant after they gave me an interview data lol. I didn't tell them till 12 weeks they were fine with it but I was so nervous telling them incase they thought i was being sneaky congrats! Xx

Is there any reason you are going to tell them this early? Are you doing a job that's physically risky or demanding? If you're not then why tell them? Its no one else's business. Congratulations

I didn't tell my work until shortly after 20 weeks because it's none of their business either lol

It's shop work so thought I best because of lifting/carrying heavy goods. I told manager today and he did say they won't be able to fully train me but I'm just going to wait and see what happens now try not to stress. At least the worst part is over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->