Any summer Disney (Orlando,FL) babies out there?

babyquiros812

Mommy of 2 & Expecting
Reaction score
I just moved to Florida from Texas. Besides my girls (from TX) and my OH (from FL) Im all alone. I think I need a buddy to talk to. Maybe someone that we could hang out with. Summer has been really boring for the kiddos so far. They would actually rather be back in school. My oldest even asked if she could take online summer courses. I feel bad. If you live in the Orlando area and are expecting, dont be a stranger.

Attachments

• steaknshake3.jpg
    steaknshake3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow, thats awesome! What part of Texas? I was born/raised in Dallas, actually about 25 min north of dallas in The Colony. We just moved here in April and being home bound hasnt helped me get to know anyone. Its really kind of depressing but I am trying to stay positive. My OH works all day and wants to do nothing when hes off so there goes my social life, lol. All I have is my laptop and whats left of my sense of humor!
I am so glad to meet you. Do you have any other children? I wish we could take trips on the weekends but we are living off of one income for now. As much as I want to stay home with the kiddos, I cant wait to get back to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->