Any teen moms that had a completely natural birth?

Thank you all so much! And there are no water births at my hospital :(
That was my first choice and i was going to try and go to a hospital where tjey did have then (there are only like 2 in all of Chicago!) But then we found out I'm high risk and neither of those hospitals dueal with high risk! On the bright side the hospital with the best nicu (in the area) and deal with pulmonary embolisms in pregnancy!

I only had g&a, does that count as natural? Haha.
I was 17 when I gave birth and I went into it knowing that I didn't want an epidural and that I would be able to do it without and I did. I was and still am so proud of myself for what I did.
I am also still breastfeeding my LO and plan on doing the same with this one.
Age has nothing to do with it and you just need to stick to what you want to do, no one else's opinions matter :)

I didn't have a completely natural birth first time round as I went in expecting to be in a lot more pain but I had gas an air until try broke my waters as was in labour for 5 days haveing contractions 5in 10 minutes whitc was very painful couldn't have a water birth due to only being 36 weeks but after they broke my waters I had a shot of pethadine which had no affect on me but 4 hours after they broke my waters out popes my huge lil boy at 7.1 no tears no stitches no assistance and I'm back to try a hopeful home water birth which at 19 and one new born already I have a lot of asking around to do especially with teenage midwives in uk they are never on call x

I wasn't exactly a teen but was 19 when I found out I was pregnant with number 1. We had a very successful home birth.
Ignore people's opinions, people always say negative things but you've just got to do what feels right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->