Any thoughts...?

trinity_enigm

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
We've been waiting to try for a while and get married next month which is web we were going to start ttc. So on Friday we dtd (figured I shouldn't send him on his stag fully loaded lol). He went to get a condom I suggested he didn't bother as 'what's the worst that could happen?'. I had been testing with opks since Monday which was cd10 (because that's when they arrived) and been getting negatives all week- not even a hint of a lie except for Wednesday when I think there was a faint line but I can't be sure as I was really really looking for it lol.

Anyway I we. On fertility friend the next day and realised that it showed Friday as my ovulation day. My cycles can be anywhere between 24-42 days but usually between 26-29 so I just have fertility friend set up for 28 day cycles. Obviously I know it won't be totally accurate but it's usually fairly good at predicting my next period.

So anyway, what do you think the chances of me being pregnant are? Fairly slim right? Because of the negative opks. I don't know, I really wish I didn't have to wait!

well, if you didn't get a positive on your opk's yet, it's possible you might not have ovulated yet. Like you said, I wouldn't go off of fertility friend for predictions if your cycles can vary that much! It's nice for a general idea though. :flower:

Usually, your LP is always the same length (except for cases where there's a defect). So your cycle length really depends on when you ovulate. Your longer cycles mean you ovulated much later.

However... sperm can live up to 3-5 days in the body, so if you had sex on Friday, then ovulated on Monday or Tuesday you could still get pregnant!
I guess it's just "wait and see"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->