Any tips for a fever?

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
I've managed to avoid getting a fever during pregnancy. I thought my body was doing some magic trick, keeping me from catching my kids' fevers... but JUST in case... we're going through a familiar road.

3 days ago, my 5-year-old was sick with a fever and fatigue and no appetite... Yesterday, my 2- and 3- year-olds were sick with the same symptoms. Today, it's my 1-year-old. When I'm not pregnant, I always develop symptoms the next day, when all of my kids are their normal selves and able to terrorize the house while I feel like I'm on my death bed. Help me!!! I also have to entertain today and tomorrow because of Easter, so I'm really hoping I don't get sick, but I know I'm likely to.

Can you cancel? It's very likely your guests will catch it.

My suggestions are (if possible) lots of fluids and rest. You just have to take care of your body. If you get run down worrying about entertaining, your body will revolt. Other than that not much else. I'm shocked I've made it to this point without any fevers or major stay home from work colds. Hope everyone feels better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->